Happy Squadplay videos!

Forums General Discussion Media Happy Squadplay videos!

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)

Reply To: Happy Squadplay videos!

This was a very good round yesterday πŸ™‚ .

Guys, we need a full sheppy dedication video please.
Thank you

Profile Photo

Some videos. One from yesterday and another from some weeks ago. Both of them a bit unbalanced and maybe boring.

Profile Photo

Close game on Shanghai. 20 minutes only on A flag πŸ˜€ 10:35-11:30ish for very tempting baserape and Duke’s super sneaky EOD-bot.

lockers whit sam πŸ™‚

Profile Photo

Rektance was real in that match (^it’s a 28 minute highlight of reking in Duke perspective), and we still lost it πŸ˜€ Was fun while it lasted.

@duke Hahah you used the same track as I used for the MG race video? It’s an epic one indeed (I also enjoy the other music you’ve added) πŸ˜€ BTW would be nice to also hear the game sounds as well as the music.

And last just for trolling: I have no respect for auto shotties! xD Duke plz you’re better than that!

@duke Hahah you used the same track as I used for the MG race video? It’s an epic one indeed (I also enjoy the other music you’ve added) ? BTW would be nice to also hear the game sounds as well as the music.

And last just for trolling: I have no respect for auto shotties! xD Duke plz you’re better than that!

I know shotties are lame but had to try out one round πŸ˜‰ And the lack of in game sounds are because i did curse allot, would have to rate k18 whit sounds on πŸ™‚

Profile Photo

So we decided not to take any flags and just hang around the pavilion across of B flag on DV. Probably one of the funniest rounds in a long time.

Profile Photo

As cheap as javelins are, it’s nice to see armor blowing up at a predictable, high rate. πŸ™‚

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.