Hello!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Hello!

I started to play BF4 for about 14 days ago. And while painfully learning this great game I came over Monkey Gamer server. At first I logged to random servers and it’s been really painful. Then I found out that there are Noob servers. I’ve tried them. Some matches were good, many of them I had a feeling that those “noob friendly” servers are just for grinding. For experienced players, who nows maps, spawn location etc. Yesterday I’ve tried your server. And I had a really great time. OK, at first I’m sorry for team damage I’ve done an also TK. I just didn’t know, that TK is on. But when I saw what I did I became more careful, more focused. First time while playing I had a feeling, that we now what we are doing and how we will do it. Moving as a group, taking objectives, healing squad when it was possible. I can’t wait to get home from work and start your server again. See you on Battlefield!

Reply To: Hello!

Monkey server was my first and last server I played 🙂 This was also painfull time at beginning 🙂
Have luck and remember, spawn only on SL 🙂

Profile Photo

Welcome and squad up with MG’s if you can. If their squads are full ask to see if you can join as many will kick others for you if the squad isn’t playing as a squad.
x

Profile Photo

It’s really hard to get teamwork going when half the team is noobs who don’t know what they’re doing and the other half only went to the server for easy noob kills. Glad to hear you found our server though 🙂 Welcome to the forums as well.

Thank you for your kind words and suggestions!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.