Hey.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Hey.

Hi, so I don’t really know what to write here, but I decided to just say hi and tell you some stuff about me.

So about me, I’m a 16-year old german student and found Battlefield 4 as my love again. Before BF I played a lot of CSGO. And yes I know that CS and BF are completely different games, but I enjoy both of ’em for the competitive side. Funny how I found your server because of i “Rage-quitted” because of some hacker on the other server and since then I’m there all the time. I really enjoy playing on the server (even when teammates kill you ^^) because there is that realistic side to it and I really like that. I try to !assist as often as possible and enjoy the game when there is a good squad coordination.

Well, I think that’s enough for now if someone wants to know more add me!

Peace out,
HeXa

Reply To: Hey.

Hello, and welcome to the forum.
I am glad you like the server, teamplay ftw 😀

Profile Photo

Hello and welcome
So nice to hear that you like our server 🙂 we have a few who still play CS:GO
Try and jump in a squad with MG’s when on the server and if ever the squad is full then ask if you can join, more often than not ppl may kick squad members for you if they aren’t following orders 🙂
Good to hear you use !assist o/
See you on the field and have fun
x

Profile Photo

A soul mate! Hello and welcome here! I’m rarely around on the BF server but hope we squad up some day 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.