Hi

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Hi

Good evening all. I’ve been playing on MG BF4 server for quite a while now. I’m not a very talented / experienced player, just your random casual guy who has discovered how fun the multiplayer thing is. Before BF4 I did not really thought highly of that kind of experience.

But that changed significantly when I discovered your BF4 server. You probably hear that a lot, but I haven’t found any other server out there with that kind of care about squad play. And that’s true: when playing anywhere else, I am very lucky to hear anyone using in-game voice channel. Not to mention squad orders and general awareness of the battlefield.

It is embarrassing that I discovered this forum so late. I wanted to say thank you for building this community on this exact set of rules / expectations / guidelines. That really changes the nature of the experience when playing multiplayer game such as BF4. It does not feel any longer like a single player campaign with unusual names for the NPCs.

It took me some time to learn most of the MG rules. Experience comes with learning on your failures. I think I also managed to make angry few of the members of the community along the way, possibly by not understanding what they expected of me at the time or simply being not as good team player as they expected me to be. If that’s the case, I apologize right here and now and hope to “git good” as Dark Souls players would say. MG defines pretty high threshold of what’s OK in the game. Which is also OK with me, since it means there are still things to learn. I always thought it’s better to benefit from the experience of better players than excel among the weaker ones.

See you on the battlefield (if you see me first, I’m dead anyway).

Regards,
Szklaniec

Profile Photo

Reply To: Hi

No elo

Profile Photo

This comment makes me all fuzzy and warm. Thank you and welcome!

Profile Photo

Hello and welcome to the forums o/
Very kind of you to write such kinds things <3
We aim to please, see you on the field
x

Profile Photo

I think I also managed to make angry few of the members of the community along the way, possibly by not understanding what they expected of me at the time

Don’t worry, this happens 😀

Welcome to the rather strange place that is the MG forums! 🙂

Peace!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.