Hi Guys and Gals *DENIED

Forums Recruitment Recruitment (OPEN) Accepted / Denied Applications Hi Guys and Gals *DENIED

This topic contains 21 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Andreas (herra_kettu) 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

Hi Guys and Gals *DENIED

Im Lucky, I’ve been playing various games for quite a long time (started on Rogue Spear) but had a long break due to buying a house, rubbish broadband speed and an ageing PC. Now these things have been sorted I’m back gaming but sadly my old clan has long since passed away.

So I came on here hoping to sign up for the !lead command but noticed you were recruiting. I mainly play on your server and enjoy it a lot so hopefully could become part of the furniture.

Cheers Guys
Tom

Reply To: Hi Guys and Gals *DENIED

Hopes and dreams… WoW! now theres a deep dark hole to venture down.

I drink so much that i cant usually remember my dreams, but when i do, i normally sort that out with a shot of tequila to the eyeball, it doesnt make you forget the dreams, so much as causes so much pain, you get disctrated for a short while. Works for me.

I hope that very soon someone will shoot Donald Trump.

My favourite ice cream is Rum and raisin (can anyone notice a theme here?)

My favourite colour is Green (but only because I was told geniuses choose green, its really pink with sparkly bits)

I have signed up for Discord as LUCKYKTM, and yes that is my poor excuse for a profile.

good to see you, impotent stuff for the application now following ->

1. get those MA tags on (monkey application so other mg’s can see that you have an open application).
2. squad-up with as many mg’s as possible (and don’t bother to ask those mg’s to leave a review of your squad play on the forum at your application).
3. try to use VOIP in game (by default the left alt key often) for that amazing communication .
4. try to be a bit active on the forums and discord.
5. (most important) read this -> https://www.monkey-gamers.com/forums/topic/readthisfirst/ <-

see you on the battlefield,

Thanks for that, just so you know i have changed my origin name to lose my old tags. I am now LUCKYKTM

Profile Photo

Played a couple of rounds with Lucky already pre-application. Follows orders, sticks with the squad and reports important info through VOIP. Good to see this application.

And he’s British. We need moar Brits to counterbalance the Kurwa Squad 😀

Profile Photo

Had some games with lucky today. I had a good time. Hope I didn’t moan too much 😀

Yeah, we had some good games…. constructive critism i’d say.

Profile Photo

Yeah, we had some good games…. constructive critism i’d say.

Haha, I’d let you know if you let me down in any way, trust me 😉

Well, I guess I already did, in the lead sign-up thread.

Profile Photo

And he’s British. We need moar Brits to counterbalance the Kurwa Squad

^ This…sign him up! 😀

But more seriously…welcome Tom, and good luck with your application sir!

Peace!

***Small Print*** – I think the Kurwa Squad are lovely 😀

And he’s British. We need moar Brits to counterbalance the Kurwa Squad

^ This…sign him up! ?

But more seriously…welcome Tom, and good luck with your application sir!

Peace!

***Small Print*** – I think the Kurwa Squad are lovely ?

They are lovely but you will get lost when they start talking Polish.

But I’m also looking out to play with you, so best of luck with the application and see you on the battlefield.

anyway, just my first game with you, first impression was that you did great, sticks with the squad and follow orders correctly.things to improve, try to do some more talking like when you spot a guy (or a vehicle) and what direction their at, this will give us more information.

but overall impression was good.

Cheers guys, need to get VOIP set up properly, I’m used to running team speak where the channel is open all the time. I’ve definitely got areas i need to improve, I’ve been out of the game for so long I’ve got proper rusty! Look forward to having some more games soon.

Had yesterday a round with Lucky and first impression is that he is a nice chap and teamplayer. He can speak english too. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.