Hi Guys and Gals *DENIED

Forums Recruitment Recruitment (OPEN) Accepted / Denied Applications Hi Guys and Gals *DENIED

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
Profile Photo

Reply To: Hi Guys and Gals *DENIED

Played one and a half game with this guy, didnt understand a word he said, just rabbeling something on some wierd languge called English :S
Other than that, seems like a cool dude, and sticked witch squadlead, thumbs up!

Profile Photo

last post was some Swedish really funny humor 😀
where did you go? havent seen you in a while?

Hi guys. Sorry to be AWOL for so long. Had a couple busy weeks with a mental weekend in the middle. Haven’t left you I promise. Will be back very soon with witty banter and usual Tomfoolery!

Thanks for all the positive comments by the way. Really enjoy gaming with you

Profile Photo

Ah it was you yesterday evening playing in the same squad with me and jacks and leather. WP sir as far as I can remember as had a bit of drink.

Yes mate, twas I, who had also had a couple scoops! Now you know what the [MA] tags mean Hahaha

Profile Photo

Had some more games with you in BF 4, follows squadlead, funny and uses voip alot =)

where is the feedback? i know some people still play BF4 😛

Hi Tom!

Sorry to say but your application got denied. A big part of becoming an MG is to take part in the community which was a bit lacking to be honest.

But you seem a cool dude and you are most welcome to stick around. Also I like to invite you to our Regulars of MG Platoon (ROMG).

You have mentioned that you were busy lately. We understand that the weird thing called real life can interfere with all the fun. If you see fit and want to give it another shot you can do so. (It helps a lot if we see you taking part in the community anyway).

Cheers and see you around!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.