HotChilliPeppers – application -second try *ACCEPTED

Forums Recruitment Recruitment (OPEN) Accepted / Denied Applications HotChilliPeppers – application -second try *ACCEPTED

This topic contains 36 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Andreas (herra_kettu) 2 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)

Reply To: HotChilliPeppers – application -second try *ACCEPTED

Had some more rounds together and gave Chilli the chance to lead today. You seemed comfortable with leading a squad and was not always rushing from one flag to another but also defended when needed. Just keep in mind we usually don’t push for the enemies last flag to still give them a fighting chance and that when in a vehicle that is full, squad members don’t have a spawn point.

Maybe it was also because of the lead but i felt you are talking a little bit more already. 🙂

Profile Photo

Good player, sticks with the squad. I get infinitely sad when my squad is quiet though, so please, please speak up.

Profile Photo

Alright, seems like you listen to the feedback and did very well in my squad yesterday. Was just chilling on my ship on E with Javelin. I like people with patience in BF4.

Keep up the good work. You are active enough on VoIP to me 🙂

@schnooody @remi

Thx for the positive feedback, really appreciate it.

Profile Photo

I read the comments before posting this as I normally just write without looking and for some reason something just said read before posting!! Still very quiet in squad not that’s a problem as many MG’s are quiet whilst gaming but I like the chat, giigle, laughs but I’m not going to hold that against you but I will hold not spawning on me and spawning in tank by yourself. Stick with the squad leader no matter what even if you don’t agree or get another squad
Not really played that much with you other than against you but stick with your leader and squad
Nobody will hold it against you if you went in a squad by yourself and you wanted to be in a tank, just let others know when they join you are in a tank and you need assistance in that.
I didn’t need a tank earlier just needed a squad member near me!!

Not a fan of constantly being shot in the back today. But I’m also hung over so wasn’t really on my best form.

Otherwise did a good job staying with the squad. The sheppy is happy to give the thumbs. Just don’t shoot me in the back any more :p

Profile Photo

Please as a very minimum let your SL know if you intend to grab a vehicle when the round starts. Any try to grab kits that are relevant to the maps that are playing, even if you’re doing a mastery tag.
Otherwise it’s very nice to be squadded up with you.

Played a few rounds with him

Please as a very minimum let your SL know if you intend to grab a vehicle when the round starts. Any try to grab kits that are relevant to the maps that are playing, even if you’re doing a mastery tag.<br>
Otherwise it’s very nice to be squadded up with you.

^this, don’t Chilli 😉

I need more matches with you before I will come with any more constructive/positive feedbacks.

However, I like you , when you obey the orders, you play good & keep focus, even if the order is to hold a boring flag (part of the game)

C u on the field Chilli & squad up with me ! 🙂

// v1nE

Profile Photo

I really appreciate the fact that you’re a lot around chatting with us and not only IG. Had couples games with you, you seem to be a goosd player.

& a bit later ,

played more rounds with him today, ¤#!” we had fun, playing perfectly along with me & some other randoms, I’ll play gladly with you again.

Keep up the good work Chilli , keep on beeing on Discord aswell!

@firenow @schnooody thx for the advice, i have implemented it in game (talking will still be hard, but i’m doing all i can) and many thanks for the positive feedback @mccollish / @v1neman. (and @sheppy ff happens sometimes and there is nothing we can do against because it is often not intentionally (like i got run over by 3 different drivers on guillen peaks), all we can do is apologize if something like this happens and hope it doesn’t happen again in the round)

Profile Photo

Same thing as I’ve said for mievec, haven’t really played with Chilli yet but those two guys have completely integrated into the MG community already (always on Discord). They’re already up the weird Monkey tree imo 😀

!flip Qrbrrbl

(╯°□°)╯︵ lqɹɹqɹQ

You play well, I enjoy having you in my squad, only thing I would say is speak up and be more clear because 90% of the time I can’t hear you until you start tbagging me mid shot :p

SPEAK UP!!!

Other wise 1 and a half thumbs from me 😉 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.