I nearly died this morning……sort of :D

Forums General Discussion General Chat I nearly died this morning……sort of :D

This topic contains 15 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Antoine 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
Profile Photo

I nearly died this morning……sort of :D

Dash cam footage from me taking Peanut to work this morning. Morrisons van driving like a complete FUCKING IDIOT! πŸ˜€

Peace!

Profile Photo

Reply To: I nearly died this morning……sort of :D

Always yield to vehicles bigger than yours, is the rule I drove by when I drove a truck.

Profile Photo

That’s because you were driving on the wrong side of the road ?

Agree with kuzhov, but glad your ok.

Profile Photo

lol, i will petition the UK government that we must drive on the right hand side of the road from now on because ‘KuZ & Chilli said so’ πŸ˜€ I cannot guarantee success though πŸ™‚

Profile Photo

Add my name to it, it should be smooth sailing then.

Profile Photo

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD YOU HAVE A DACIA SANDERO!

Best.
Car.
Ever.

Best.<br>
Car.<br>
Ever.

Is your jag not the best car ever?

Profile Photo

Well, yes, but come on. If Clarkson loves it the Sandero must be good!

Profile Photo

Best.<br>
Car.<br>
Ever.

Its a Dacia Sandero Stepway thank you very much πŸ™‚

I did see you giving them some shit in the Discord history when you were contemplating colours a while ago…..i decided not to comment πŸ˜€

I do a good 40k a year on our god damn awful roads, that’s pretty much the sort of shit I take all day long, worst is 4×4 school runs through the country lanes, chatting on their mobiles at the same time…..

If that’s a near death situation for you then I should maybe invest in a Dashcam πŸ˜€

It is no fun on a 2 lane Autobahn here with all the insane eastern european truck drivers and BMW drivers that keep 1 meter distance behind although there is no space on the right lane. Driving makes me really sick since I have to drive 60 km a day to get to work.

Profile Photo

If that’s a near death situation for you then I should maybe invest in a Dashcam

Haha, only just got my dash cam last week, and this is the closest to death it has captured….i’m hoping that’s all it captures too πŸ˜€

Dash cams in my work vehicles have captured worse, but i don’t bring them home to upload πŸ˜€

fair enough πŸ˜€

Btw: I don’t know what the legal situation on the Island is but here you could get in trouble for uploading dashcam videos without pixelating the license plates.

Profile Photo

I’ve always assumed the law here was if you object to being filmed then don’t go out on a public highway….this could be totally wrong though πŸ˜€ . However there are 100s of dash cam videos from the UK knocking about all with the VRMs visible. Thanks for the heads up though, I shall keep an eye out for a email telling me i have been a naughty boy πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.