Interested in fun max. 10 vs 10 infantry games with S7 on a new 20 slots server?

Forums Games Battlefield 4 Interested in fun max. 10 vs 10 infantry games with S7 on a new 20 slots server?

This topic contains 20 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  puLz_Lars 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
Profile Photo

Interested in fun max. 10 vs 10 infantry games with S7 on a new 20 slots server?

Would anyone be interested in this? The cost for a server like that would be 15.50 EUR per month (very cheap for 60hz, but at nitrado 🙁 ).

Since LOD will happen once a month, maybe this could happen on other Fridays. Could also be used for DV camo hunt.

Reply To: Interested in fun max. 10 vs 10 infantry games with S7 on a new 20 slots server?

heard that they will nerf this camo 🙂

Reply To: Interested in fun max. 10 vs 10 infantry games with S7 on a new 20 slots server?

I’m up for Remi. Should be good fun plus they’re a great bunch.

Profile Photo

I could be interested too. but with my work it’s very difficult to say if i’ll be free every week at a certain time

Profile Photo

How about we co-host a 32p TDM server with S7 just for shits and giggles? I actually wouldn’t mind doing some brainless shooting once in a while.

Profile Photo

Sounds cool, S7 are really nice and playing with or against them can be really nice. Having another server is that not to expensive ?

Of course I am in it.
Edit: my voucher would be a great price here.

Sounds good, sometimes you only have time for a quick game and then TDM is perfect. Also for trying out guns.

I will throw some cash in the hat if needed.

Profile Photo

It won’t be 32 slots. This will be purely used for scrims/pw-fun.

I might buy it myself if there is not enough donations.

only for members s7,mg(with password) or public?

Profile Photo

To begin with only for MG and S7 since it is only 20 slots, but if there is room for more, we could maybe invite some friends. And it will be focus on infantry and a bit like ESL (no shotguns etc.). But we can add some fun rounds in between, gun master, defuse etc.

Here is topic on S7 forums: http://www.sectionseven.net/showthread.php?1876-Battlefield-4-ESL/page3

The games would be a good chance to improve our shooting, positioning and call-outs.

Profile Photo

I think we should allow only MG and S7 on it and keep it at 20 players to stay focus on squad fight

I like the idea of this.
10vs10 and sometimes Gunmaster or CTF just for giggles.
Can donate as well if needed.

we will use serv 24/7 or only some days?

It’s mostly for scrims and fun little matches i guess. Most games will stil be played on yours or DEFR’s big server i think.
We can also use it to get up our twitches (sorry, but i’m getting old) and coordination.

S7 will also put money in this server.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.