Interested in fun max. 10 vs 10 infantry games with S7 on a new 20 slots server?

Forums Games Battlefield 4 Interested in fun max. 10 vs 10 infantry games with S7 on a new 20 slots server?

This topic contains 20 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  puLz_Lars 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

Reply To: Interested in fun max. 10 vs 10 infantry games with S7 on a new 20 slots server?

Sounds like fun. I think it would be cool to try out. Defuse can be really interesting and intense. I would donate to make it come true

Reply To: Interested in fun max. 10 vs 10 infantry games with S7 on a new 20 slots server?

Jip, sounds great. Can also imagine some fun rounds and some different gamemodes.. Gunmaster & Defuse ftw! 😀

Sounds fun and i am always open for something new, i would be definitely interested.

Based on the comments, it seems that the decision has been made 🙂 .

Profile Photo

The plan is awesome and I would totally love this server. Arque had the idea that interested players contribute for six month and get a reserved slot for their commitment. Depending of the number of persons taking part that would amount to around 5-9 €, or around 1 € per month per person and would spare the poor guy / girl organizing the rent the need to beg for donations every other month. I think that´s generally a good idea and worth a discussion.

That’s a great idea and a good alternative to LoD! Since I like to do with.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.