Is Monkey Gamers a dead community ???

Forums General Discussion General Chat Is Monkey Gamers a dead community ???

This topic contains 16 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  theiotes 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

Is Monkey Gamers a dead community ???

Hey Guys

I am not trolling but generally curious, is Monkey Gamers a dead community ?? That would really be a shame. I stumbled over the MG BF4 server a long time ago and found it to be great with the emphasis on teamplay. Lately its been about BF1 and PUBG for me, but I dont seem to be able to find any MG servers anymore. Is it just all over with the MG servers ???

Best wishes

Jaggedrengen

Reply To: Is Monkey Gamers a dead community ???

you’re right in some parts, yes the server is dead / we don’t host any other servers ATM (for more info about the loss of our dear bf4 server, see this forum post https://www.monkey-gamers.com/forums/topic/end-of-days-for-bf4-server/ ). But MG is still going strong, for bf4 we play on the Deadfrieds (DFR) server or bamboo bar, and we are very active in discord where we have enough people that play bf1/pubg also. give it a try.

Discord link is https://discord.gg/Fr9BSPE
(and if you don’t have discord, make an account its very much worth it)

see you later,

[MG]Hotchillipeppers.

Profile Photo

Naaah, still playing games like squad, pubg, bf… We even had a squad server for a while at one point but it wasn’t really worth the effort (seeding vs. just joining another server), so idk. I guess most of the good ol’ “time to join the best BF4 server and frag some noobs” is more like hop on discord and join a random-ish server/game with some people. πŸ™‚

Profile Photo

The combination of BF4 getting old, BF1 being released and the quick join system changing so that your non-official server didn’t get seeded meant we gave up on having a BF4 server a while back. I don’t know what the current state of the RSP is for BF1, but last I checked it was still awful, so no point in that either.

We still have a handful of people who enjoy BF1. I don’t understand them, but they do.
We also have a decent sized group who still play BF4 now and then, including the weekly LoD. If you’re interested in teamplay, perhaps join our discord and see if you can get a spot for it, if we’re short a guy or two.

Profile Photo

I too miss the old days where there was always at least one MG squad on the server ready to roll, by far my best gaming-memories ;_;

But yes like the others said just join the Discord and you’ll see that there’s still a bunch of active players -although scattered over multiple games. On the plus side there’s more to choose from now πŸ˜€

Profile Photo

The BF1 RSP kinda killed our group gaming sessions, hopefully the next BF installment later in the year will rectify our apparent inactivity **watch this space** πŸ™‚

I echo Caspers’s comment, some good memories on the BF4 server. Annoying Gello with my G18 is one of my personal favorites πŸ˜€

Profile Photo

The BF1 RSP kinda killed our group gaming sessions, hopefully the next BF installment later in the year will rectify our apparent inactivity **watch this space** ?
I echo Caspers’s comment, some good memories on the BF4 server. Annoying Gello with my G18 is one of my personal favorites ?

Don’t you think the RSP will be the same though? Server we rent without admin rights = not having a server if you ask me.

Profile Photo

Yeah i agree, if its the same or similar to the RSP we have now its pointless. Just hoping they either scrap the idea or have vastly improved it

Profile Photo

I guess.. fingers crossed πŸ˜€

Profile Photo

hello jaggedreng, i am still plaing bf4 and do bf1.
i send you an invitation on origin , …..i erased you from my buddy list before because you did not play anymore.

Profile Photo

COmmunity is not dead, just sleeping. We already pass through such a period of calm when BF2142 died. We will rise again when a new teamplay fps will be released.

Profile Photo

and we getting older…..have a work and familly!!!!! many of us know each other since 2008 antoine!

Profile Photo

πŸ™‚ old monkeys never die they just fade away

Profile Photo

You can never kill a monkey. We just have our own tribe to look after these days.

Even sheppy lives. He is just too sexy to play atm.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.