Lars wants to join the holy MG´s *Accepted*

Forums Recruitment Recruitment (OPEN) Accepted / Denied Applications Lars wants to join the holy MG´s *Accepted*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

Lars wants to join the holy MG´s *Accepted*

Hi guys!
I would like to join the Monkey Games, because I like to play with your people together in squad 🙂
Well to me …
My name is Lars, I’m 33 years old and play Battlefield Since 2002 daily! I prefer to play Battlefield with team play, which unfortunately hardly practiced.
Fortunately enough, I met many months ago on your server where real team play in the foreground!
I hope you have a old Battlefield veterans on a heart and take me in your ranks.
I apologize again for my english really bad, but to follow orders in Battlefield is always enough.

Have a good evening !

Profile Photo

Reply To: Lars wants to join the holy MG´s *Accepted*

Jawohl! Not the novel i was after for 5 hours of typing these 8 rows. But yes from me: taking orders and following em has been with us on lod too if i recall right. Active on irc etc using voip… get him on!

Profile Photo

Hi Lars, glad you applied, Put up your [MA]-tags and keep doing what you have been doing this far.

Profile Photo

Lars is really active on our server, really friendly and a good player. +1 for me 🙂

Profile Photo

HEllo and welcome on our forum Lars !

As Aalio said, remember to wear the MA tag first, to be easly recognize as applicant on the game.
But also remember that we are more than a team, we are a community so your activity on forum is at least as important as your skill in game.

See you around !

A nice breath of fresh air!!
Official welcome, and I’m really glad you chose to do this.
Tell us more about you, where are you from, what do you do to afford videogames (if illecit activity, please do not answer :mrgreen: )
As a player he’s very attentive to squad leader’s commands; he is a good shooter and skilled shadow (sticks to your butt like liquid s***); and he’s a funny guy (he laughs at my jokes, which makes him funny. Problem with that? Well, it’s your problem).

One big thumb up from me. Let see how you do in forum 😉

Profile Photo

YOu know something about having liquid shit in your pants Ricardo ? interesting to know :p

Sorry back to the topic

Hello
I thank you in advance for the, until now, consistently positive responses 🙂
Hopefully with time, the language barriers are less
I will try as possible active in the IRC to make Forum and play with!

Many thanks ! We see in the game

Lars

I just can tell you the same like to Gonzo.
Do not affraid to use English, you’ll learn a lot from the speech and from your misstakes.

Keep the good work up and the glory will come 😉 !

Profile Photo

Nice to see you apply, you were from Germany? What do you do besides gaming BF4? 🙂

Besides that you are a super squadplayer and a fun guy to play with, active on voip and joins the random chatter on IRC.

Hi !
When I’m not playing Battlefield, I earn the money for the Famlilie order to plan protection to schools and other buildings and to monitor 🙂 terribly boring!
Hobbies play except Battlefields I really do not … At my house there’s always something to fix 🙂

greetings

Profile Photo

Hey Lars, glad you applied, was waiting for this! 🙂

PLayed in squad with Lars on LOD and on the normale server and it’s been great.
You stick to the squad and SL and give good support. Nice team player. 😀

I give a thumbs up for Lars ;D See you on the battlefield

Profile Photo

Joins LoD, joins IRC every day, wants to be an MG, and also plays like one. So good stuff!

Don’t worry about your english, it will get better over time. I really like that you are trying your best with what you got!

Second thumb up from me: great guy, good player, and follows SL like glue (Remi style).
Only thing, be more active on forums. If you don’t find any topic that interest you, make one up.
About your english, have you seen Lyo’s writing? :mrgreen: If we don’t understand, we’ll ask 😛 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.