BF4 LoD – EVERY FRIDAY – 19:30 GMT/20:30 CET – Write SM or SL!

Forums Games Battlefield 4 BF4 LoD – EVERY FRIDAY – 19:30 GMT/20:30 CET – Write SM or SL!

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 746 total)

Reply To: BF4 LoD – EVERY FRIDAY – 19:30 GMT/20:30 CET – Write SM or SL!

locker ;_;

I already can taste the meat grinder

Profile Photo

Well done guys, we had really nice games. Thanks Remi for the lead !

Profile Photo

Good games, but we need more squadleaders. From now on when people sign up for LoD, they have to write SM or SL. It’s annoying that we leave some people out or it get’s too disorganized.

I forgot to record the first two rounds, even though the first one was bad squadleading from my side. We got stucked on G roof for way too long and should have just capped it straight away, when there was zero enemies. Second round was really good, kinda bailed you on B flag John, but saw a little chance of sneaking to A and we capped it and defended it the whole round. The last round was a bit unfair since they were 3-4 players short.

Here is the last round, mostly just an armor squad:

Profile Photo

We need à kind of commander too.

I’m glad I could join the last two rounds at least. From my side if I play in LOD I’m always in as SL. Got no problem with commanding a squad. Of course I have no problem with being a SM too.

Profile Photo

^My perspective from yesterday. Was drunk enough that I only just woke up, so don’t expect any of what I do to make much sense. Round 2 is almost exclusively MAV.
Good times were had though, thanks everyone 🙂 Amazing to see so many MGs on the same side.

Profile Photo

Question for the techies:

I have held off from the LOD games due my ping.. around 140 on our server. I have tried the LOD servers and my ping is again 140 ish.

I DO NOT want to ruin all game play and fun in LOD by lagging ANYONE out.

Will I lag people and will I destroy the game play/fun for others??

Will I get auto kicked?

RADA

Hated Oman. Hated it. Absolutely hated it. Did not like. I found out I was shit as a recon and the map is totally unbalanced. In fact next time we play this map we should forget about the beach flags and attack their three back flags.

Firestorm was loads of fun. We took and held B for long periods but we also attacked C and took that quite well and between the flags it was good fun. Remi, you guys hitting A spread them out and helped relieve the pressure on B so it was easier to keep hold of.

Rock and rolled on F again. Warface pretty much gave a perfect performance again and my squad was fucking brilliant! Lost it when they hit us with a couple of LAV’s but they couldn’t keep it for long and we were soon back in control. We even ventured to C and D now and again.

Videos to follow.

Hi!

Round 1 was terrible….
Round 2 & 3 was very funny what was certainly also on teamplay!

so… I was once again with a great squad at war: p
Thanks to all for the great evening MGs

put me on the list for the next Friday 🙂

Lars

Rada you will be fine on LOD. We have players with ping over the 100 mark and we had Rich last night on 149 and didn’t make any difference. We still rocked!

Was some good games yesterday. Thanks a lot to my squad who did a truly great job.

Was my first squad lead and despite all the confusion (I did not know how to communicate with the other squadleaders) it worked out quite well and i enjoyed it a lot. I would like to lead more often and further improve my squad leading skills.

Edit: I was a bit negatively surprised who bad still my mic-quality is. I thought i fixed that a long time ago. I ordered now a now mic and lets hope this will be better.

Profile Photo

I should be there as SL. It’s btw VANILLA maps this time, so everyone can join. Lockers (inf) – shanghai (veh) – dawnbreaker (inf)

Profile Photo

I’m there, SM, but I’ll likely be less drunk than last week, at least 🙂

Gotta go to the cinema at 21:30 so I can only be there for the first round! But don’t count on that either :/

I think I can make it (SM).

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 746 total)
  • The topic ‘BF4 LoD – EVERY FRIDAY – 19:30 GMT/20:30 CET – Write SM or SL!’ is closed to new replies.