Lets talk loadouts!

Forums Games Battlefield 4 Lets talk loadouts!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
Profile Photo

Lets talk loadouts!

Not sure if this thread is out there somewhere but I wanted to start something like this for a bit now.

After a week of trying it out, and getting Roobard to try it out too, we both agree that this might be the single most versatile loadout for Assalut in the game!

L85A2 – HBAR, Ergo, Laser Sight.

http://symthic.com/bf4-multi-comparison?w1=L85A2&w2=M416&w3=M416&w4=ACE_23&w5=ACE_23&a11=Heavy+Barrel&a21=Heavy+Barrel&a31=Heavy+Barrel&a41=Heavy+Barrel&a51=Heavy+Barrel&a12=Ergo%2FVertical+grip&a22=Angled%2FFolding+grip&a32=Potato%2FStubby+grip&a42=Angled%2FFolding+grip&a52=Potato%2FStubby+grip

Looking at this comparison of L85A2 loadout vs most used ACE23 and M416 loadouts (at least the good ones) L85A2 comes out as a clear winner in everything but two (well, three but .25 initial spread is not THAT big of a difference). Looses to ACE23 in clip size and to M416 in reload speed.

It’s got amazing recoil, it’s first shot will be lower than M416 with Angled/Folded and where it wins, it wins handily. ADS on the move spread. IT’S CRAZY ACCURATE ON THE MOVE! Now, that makes a huge difference to me as I’m an extremely agressive player but being able to strafe and shoot, something that is near impossible with other rifles as you either get too much of a FSRM or really bad spread, makes it a loadout that I think puts it at the top of the pack.

Try it, love it, abuse it and share your opinions on it!

Also, do put some loadout that you might have found work well!

Reply To: Lets talk loadouts!

Yep, L85A2 is great. I run it with Laser + HBAR and Stubby. Also for some weird reason i really like the looks and reload animation of it

This is one of my go to assault rifles. The other one, if i want to go silent (which i most often do), is the AugA3 + Laser + Silencer and Stubby.

If the map is a bit more open I also often pick the Sar21 + Laser + HBar and no grip. Crazy accurate at the cost of RPM.

As for other classes, i play Assault so often i don’t have any go to weapon for the other classes so i can’t say much there but I tend to pick loadouts that are somewhat similar to the above.

Profile Photo

The L85A2 is my most used AR (~6k kills) I approve of this message. I prefer the Stubby over the Ergo though, since I rarely hipfire.

Profile Photo

Smoke grenades.

Trying to master grenades now, and it’s so painful to be without smoke. After smoke was buffed to defeat IR, smoke is the best grenade.

as my pref engineer loadout, for close/medium range i run p90 with coyote rds, green laser, suppressor. for close range CZ-3A1 with coyote rds, green laser, muzzlebrake and angled grib. for more medium to long range the cbj-ms (aka the nail gun) with coyote rds, green laser, and hv barrel.

i run this also with the deagle (on more long/medium range) / g18 (close range) and smav, repair tool and smoke (often i choose flares for graveyard.

Profile Photo

@herrakettu Why run Aug with silencer tho? It’s main selling point (IMO) is the bullet speed, why not use AR160 with a silencer?

@sunzitaow It’s not about hipfire, the ergo is there for ADS while moving, with the spread of .4 it’s amazing how many shots you’ll actually hit on a target, unlike other rifles .8, that’s the whole reason why I’m loving that loadout on L85

This last few weeks I have been playing with the M16A4 and I really like it. Took a while to get the right timing for bursting but when you do it’s really good + it’s quite fun and different.

I usually run it with Stubby, compensator and Coyote. It feels really accurate and decent RPM.

The bulldog is also in my opinion one of the best guns but sadly the Magazine size is really small and the reload is horrific.

@Selwe: That may be true but the Aug has to my knowledge also the highest muzzle velocity suppressed amongst assault rifles and, same as you, i prefer the better spread while moving of the bullpup rifles.

However, this preference is not based on facts and science but on feels. And I usually try to mix it up but i’ll always return to this configuration.

And I have to agree with Schnooody. Smoke grenades all the way.

i feel naked without smoke these days, and with normal grenades you run the risk to kill team members (i get almost daily killed by team grenades on the server)

Profile Photo

I know what you mean by TK by nades but the amount of kills from behind cover I can get and take out enemy campers with normals far outweighs the pros of smokes.

FAMAS/AEK: Silencer(AEK compensator) + Short Grip + Laser = K/D over 9000

Profile Photo

I’ve switched to smoke after using normal nades for 1000 hours. It is a lifesaver for the SL, pushing flags, engaging enemy armor etc. etc.

L85 is so nice. I’ve been using it for last few weeks with stubby+HB. Been a AEK-addict, but after the switch to more slower-rate weapons my accuracy gone up and I pick fights I can win, and not just rush rush with the AEK (plus it is pretty bad long range, unless you really learn to use HB on it).

Profile Photo

I’ve switched to smoke after using normal nades for 1000 hours. It is a lifesaver for the SL, pushing flags, engaging enemy armor etc. etc.

Yeah, the few kills lost from normal ‘nades are more than made up for IMO by the crazy flanking opportunities that open up. Nades are good for single players, smokes move the whole squad out of harm’s way. 🙂

Profile Photo

I don’t have the L85 I think I’m missing out here!! hehe
I need to do the assignment obviously :/ who wants to help me 😛
x

oh, sure.

always in to help for an assignment.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.