CS:GO – Matchmaking Monday – 20:00 CET

Forums Games Other Games Counter-Strike: Global Offensive CS:GO – Matchmaking Monday – 20:00 CET

This topic contains 16 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  kuZhov 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

CS:GO – Matchmaking Monday – 20:00 CET

Lets see if we can get a group together to play matchmaking.

Just show up, if we got a group of 5 that would be awesome. NO SKILL REQUIREMENT.

Bring smurfs, demotions incoming 😀

Picked monday for that alliteration. If you want another day, post below.
At the moment, a group of people is playing cs go almost daily, so lets go go go!!!

Add my smurf and main on Steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BrianSaysRelax
http://steamcommunity.com/id/solanus

Also if your smurf isnt in the MG CS GO Group, gimme ur community url so i can invite him to the steam group.

Profile Photo

Reply To: CS:GO – Matchmaking Monday – 20:00 CET

Sweet Brian. What time does it start?

20 CET i think is a good time to roll.
Beware that your Rank has to be level 3 to play competitive matchmaking, and until ur initially ranked, u can only play 2 matches per day.

Profile Photo

Im lv2 😛

Profile Photo

I’m level 0.

just play some casual games until you reach level 3. This was added as a ragehacker/smurf protection and delays recently banned hackers a bit because they have to level up and do placement matches before they ruin ur games again.

Profile Photo

I’ll install this game again. Does it take long to get to lvl3?

sorry, wanted to be there today but had stuff to do. Will this be a regular thing?

there are gonna be plenty opportunities to play cs go with us. Add me on Steam and get your account to level 3. I have a smurf, and aslong as we dont get any ranks with us that are too high, then ppl should be able to play within their ranks. Last night we played against too many LE(M) and DMG players, and it gives our newbros barely a chance to learn the game as they get rinsed by the top 20% of players. So if you are new to the game, pair up and play

Good, i will add you the next time i am on steam. I even prepared last weekend to finally get level 3. Otherwise I don’t understand what you are saying so i am pretty much noob. 😀

Profile Photo

Maybe i should bring my smurf next time aswell!

yes pls. give ppl a chance to learn. actually tomorrow i got a group i offered to play with. so we might play an arms race or 2 and then go 5v5 or 2 mm games with 5 each. lets see what it turns into.

Profile Photo

Cant join this evening need to work from 2 till 11

Profile Photo

anyone still playing this? Just got to lvl 3 and am loosing big time but having fun :). Would be great if I could learn some of the tricks

Profile Photo

I wouldn’t mind playing but I cba to grind myself up to lvl 3.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.