MG Variety Game Night – Proposal

Forums Games Other Games MG Variety Game Night – Proposal

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Toby 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Profile Photo

MG Variety Game Night – Proposal

The Concept

I want to propose a simple idea. Remembering our Insurgency-Coop night, I want us to try out some games. At a pre-determined day, everyone who wants to gets together on Discord and plays a different game together.
What type of game? With the many giveaways and sales, it should be a game that is available to most of us. Like Insurgency, it could be a game that has recently been given away. Or something that is on sale or cheap. For example, we could set a upper limit of 5 € for game price. We can have replays, for example I would like to play Insurgency-Coop with you-lot again.
Via the forum, we can collect the possible games in between the sessions and then have a vote on what to play. The frequency of the “game day” is something we need to determine as well. Should we play every week, every 2 weeks, every month? A poll for this will be below, as well as a poll for the day of the week.
So let me know what you think by voting below. Results will be taken on Febuary 8th. Thanks!

Game-examples

• Insurgency (Coop)
• BF4 Shenanigans
• Rocket League (MG vs MG)
• R6 Custom Games
• Soldat
• Company of Heroes 2 MGvMG Annihilation
• ???

Voting Area

http://www.strawpoll.me/embed_1/17344613

http://www.strawpoll.me/embed_1/17344618

http://www.strawpoll.me/embed_1/17344621

Results

Are you interested in the Game Night?
Yes: 16
No: 0

How often?
Tie between weekly and bi-weekly. However, there was one misvote I was informed of, so it is actually 8:6 split in favour of bi-weekly. Myself, I prefer the 2-week-rythm as well. Keeps things fresh and allows us to collect more games.

What day of the week?
Friday clearly wins with 8 votes. Saturday and Sunday both have 3

Profile Photo

Reply To: MG Variety Game Night – Proposal

yes

Profile Photo

Yes.

This is an amazing idea and I’m certainly joining.

Profile Photo

I Like! maybe some MG5vsMG5 CSGO ?

Profile Photo

Also :

Natural selection 2
Ins. 2
Bad Company 2
Red Orchestra 2
Rising storm 2
Post Scriptum
Team fortess
plus other free to play shooters

most of these have free weekends too

Profile Photo

Awesome guys, thanks for all the responses. I think we don’t have to wait until the 8th to get the poll results. I’ll see how it stands on sunday evening. After that, we can probably get the first “What shall we play” game suggestion thread started.

Profile Photo

The results are in. See the top for a summary.

I will now proceed an create the first game suggestion thread. Voting will probably happen a few days before game night.
Our first game night is now scheduled for the 15th of Febuary.

Keep your eyes open for the suggestion thread.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.