MG Variety Game Night – Suggestion Thread for 01/03/2019 (CLOSED)

Forums Games Other Games MG Variety Game Night – Suggestion Thread for 01/03/2019 (CLOSED)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  aalio 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Profile Photo

MG Variety Game Night – Suggestion Thread for 01/03/2019 (CLOSED)

Suggest what we play on Game Night #2.

Remember, it should be a game that is easily accessible for many monkeys. Either many own it or it is on sale.

Suggest away!

Profile Photo

Reply To: MG Variety Game Night – Suggestion Thread for 01/03/2019 (CLOSED)

Apex Legends tournament

Split in few 3-man squads, play several games in 2-6 hours and screenshot every win you get. Whoever gets the most wins in that time wins golden poop award.
We can also make the point system more complicated, like 5 points for win, 3 for second place, 1 for third, etc.

Profile Photo

Apex Legends tournament

Split in few 3-man squads, play several games in 2-6 hours and screenshot every win you get. Whoever gets the most wins in that time wins golden poop award.<br>
We can also make the point system more complicated, like 5 points for win, 3 for second place, 1 for third, etc.

This sounds like a great idea, i 2nd this suggestion. Using the F1 scoring system might be an idea too, so points down to 10th place. That way even if you are a bit terrible (like me 😀 ) there is still a decent opportunity for points.

COMMAND AND CONQUER GENERALS with or without 0-hour<br>
(Or Red Alert 2)

I like that idea. +1 for CNC Generals. Probably the rts I played the most

Hey guys

Long time no see. Wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of the newer people don’t know who I am.

Anyway, I am up for the idea depending on the times etc but I currently live in Japan so I can’t promise to much regarding the time difference and ping issues etc.

Also, planetside?

Hawk

Profile Photo

Hi there,

what are you doing in Japan? 😀

I am teaching English out here like every other native English speaker here pretty much. Been here for three years and will be here for at least another year if not longer.

Profile Photo

I wonder if Japanse would like to learn finnish. :thinking:

Profile Photo

Im sure you can find 30 pupils from Tokyo. One of the few places still unseen for me.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘MG Variety Game Night – Suggestion Thread for 01/03/2019 (CLOSED)’ is closed to new replies.