mievec – application *ACCEPTED

Forums Recruitment Recruitment (OPEN) Accepted / Denied Applications mievec – application *ACCEPTED

This topic contains 33 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Andreas (herra_kettu) 2 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
Profile Photo

Reply To: mievec – application *ACCEPTED

Guys, I’m not even playing BF4 lately, but accept Mievec just for integrating with community so well.

Profile Photo

Guys, Iā€™m not even playing BF4 lately, but accept Mievec just for integrating with community so well.

Agree on that, played few rounds with mievec just before application and added him immediately to the friends list.

Profile Photo

Thirded. Between mievec and HotChilliPeppers we have two guys who have absolutely climbed the Monkey tree in all its weirdness already, regardless of how they play.

Profile Photo

Thanks for this guys, feels like sauna and beer in my heart šŸ˜€

Great squad player and active on all community platforms.
Thumbs up from cbfhonda-Rick.

Profile Photo

he seems to be a good player: always in top in score .
i played with him tonight and i admit he is good SL , with good strategic choice.
but he should kick his squadmates if they dont follow orders after warnings, dont hesitate to make another room for another member or regular.
if others MG think you contribute at the forum , you should be a good addition.

Profile Photo

Good feedback! I was just wondering about the no follow/kick squadmembers thing, i didnt really now how it works if someone dosent follow orders…
Thanks for the heads up!

I’ve played with you a fair few times now, and all I can say is you do good, and you sound sexy over voip, so two thumbs from me ^_^
Give this man some sexy MG tags already šŸ™‚

Profile Photo

The way I remember last night, you told your 2 non-followers to follow or get booted and they started following a lot better. Works for me. But yes, if you’re still not happy with a squad member, you kick them out.

Profile Photo

Yes that is pretty mutch what happend then, dont now if its that moment he ment? Still this is good info, now i know what to do when they dont listen to me šŸ˜€

@mievec, if they don’t listen you have some options.

1. Flip them with the !flip command, they will be grown upside down and have a moment to think about their options.
2. Use the !slab command as a final warning before kick
3. Kick from squad.

(There is always a chance that people will react to humor)

Profile Photo

One of my students gave me candy today, so I thought hey maybe I should be give someone something speciel. So here you go, accepted. I grant you the power to use the MG tags. Enjoy.

Profile Photo

Thank you! šŸ˜€

Profile Photo

Welcome to MG šŸ™‚

Profile Photo

Congratulations….and welcome šŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.