Molested into joining by mievec

Forums Recruitment Recruitment (OPEN) Molested into joining by mievec

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Linc 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Profile Photo

Molested into joining by mievec

Hello good primates!

I am a random Serbian guy who met @mievec in a random CS:GO match, and decided to stick with him for another game or two. Some more MG guys came along, and here we are 😀 Later I joined the discord server on which I am not the most active person but oh well. I plan to become more active in time. When it comes to squad games, I play only CS:GO. I love playing some solo RPG games like The Witcher, Divinity – Original Sin etc.
I played CS for about 15 years, I think, but I have ons and offs from time to time.

I study biology, more specifically ecology, and I’m most interested in reptiles and amphibians. Mievec will often ask me if I have fed my lizard and that’s not dirty by any strech – I do have a lizard at home. Such an important information, I must add. Considering that I’m a biologist, I spend quite a lot of time in the field from spring to fall, so I might not be the most active person here.

That’s all I could think of now. If you have any questions, want me to give you a pic of my lizard ( 😉 ), feel free to ask 😀

Profile Photo

Reply To: Molested into joining by mievec

Finaly! 😀
Played alot of games with this awsome dude, MG material in my opinion =)

Hope i will not regret this 😀

Profile Photo

You already do, admit it 😀

Profile Photo

Well I guess I won’t get to know you very well since I barely play CSGO but I’m interested in the lizard pic. 😀

*stampofapproval*

Profile Photo

Hello and welcome! o/

@sunrise stamp fap proval?

oh yes, wait till he shows you his lizard.

Profile Photo

welcome serbian soldier!

Profile Photo

Yes welcome o/ have a safe stay.

Profile Photo

If you manage to catch golden snitch on your bug hunting adventures you’ll get accepted immediately.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.