New headset, tips?

This topic contains 58 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  JurijPietrowicz 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
Profile Photo

Reply To: New headset, tips?

Listen to Brain, he’s the brain after all

I agree with Brian too, I use like 2$ mic for my headphones

Don’t listen to Brian, I usually have no idea what he’s saying over VOIP, guess now I know why :S

Profile Photo

I had a desktop mic + and akg272’s and it wasnt so sweet, they are pretty neutral headphones and still were having too rich low-end for gaming, shure mic was sitting with a mic stand and it was all the time in my way annoying me. So at least get that one which you can attach to your cans.

I wanted to buy what aalio suggested me, but got a present from missus.
Now I have a Creative Wrath 3D and I really like it.

is the missus behind u while u are writing this? if yes, blink 2 times.

Kingston HyperX Cloud gets a lot of praise lately and im not surprised, those are ripped beyerdynamics with an attached mic.
They are based on this product: Takstar Hi2050 and they were below 50 USD, so HyperX cloud are more expensive because they are black … and some red … and microphone …

I have the white HyperX Cloud and it’s great, would certainly recommend. Sound and mic quality both far better than what it should be for the cost.

Only partly listen to Brian. Gaming hardware is really mostly just an marketing gimmick with terrible design. But don’t just buy the cheapest microphone. I had such an cheap one and it was absolutely awefull. Now I have the Blue Snowball and the only problem now is that i tend to mumble.

Profile Photo

Where do you have the Snowball placed?

Between mouse and keyboard, ~20cm away from my mouth to the lower right.

Well damn, now i want to buy those hyperX (currently on sennheisers hd201) but I’m worried hyperx will be tight on the head/ears? I have separate sound card if that counts for anything

Profile Photo

sennheisers hd201

sennheisers hd201

MFW I’m kicking your ass with cheap headphones

asd

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.