New mouse

This topic contains 15 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Gello_Gello 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
Profile Photo

New mouse

Hi
Im looking to get a new mouse
currently using one of crits (please dont ask what it is i have no clue its black lol is all the info i can give) old ones but find it too big and heavy for me.
Any recommendations greatly received

The Nut

Profile Photo

Reply To: New mouse

Zowie EC2-A
Always Zowie.

Profile Photo

I quite like this. Plus it says its fun for whole family to use.

Seriously tho what’s your budget? Do you control the mouse more with your fingers or arm? Rick recently gave me zowie fk2 and I quite like it. It’s not that big either.

Optical mouse master race. You should look for something with Avago 3310/Pixart PMW3310 or PMW3366 or S3988 optical sensor. These three sensors are currently considered to be the best.

Depending on your hand and style of grab you could consider:
Mionix Avior 7000 <– I’m currently using this
Mionix Naos 7000
Mionix Castor
Steelseries Rival
Zowie (has many great products)
Dream Machines <– Polish product, may be hard to get.

This is pretty important when picking a mouse:

If you’re used to one grip it’s gonna be really hard to switch it up.

Profile Photo

Very nice linc but unfortunately im more of a my little pony girl then hello kitty.
I use the palm grip,
apprantly i have a mx518 and find it heavy and big i dont have monster hands like our crit lol 🙂

The Nut

Profile Photo

I recommend the Mionix naos 7000 (I have the 3200, which has not that good of a sensor). It is super comfy to hold, like a glove.

Here it is with a MX518 (maybe):
d

Profile Photo

Zowie za-13 and fk2 are smaller palm grip mouses, i have fk2, excellent mouse , but too small for me, now im playing with Steelseries Rival 100
for that price its supergood.

If you need something good and you are PROplayer pick one of the Mad catz R.A.T. with cable of course.

Profile Photo

If you need something good and you are PROplayer pick one of the Mad catz R.A.T. with cable of course.

Stop trolling, it’s not 4chan

Btw kuZ, I think Zowie EC2-A is no longer available.
Linc could tell you more 🙂 . FK2 looked great also.

I followed Benzen’s advice and got Steelseries Sensei (ambidextrous), it’s a bit weird after using left-handed deathadder for years but it’s good weird.

Try a Naga

Profile Photo

Thank you for all the suggestions.
the sica looks a good option for me as it looks nice and small and for £25 its worth a gamble,time to tell crit to get the wallat out lol.
Thanks again all

The nut

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.