Path of Exile

Forums Games Other Games Path of Exile

This topic contains 27 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Remi 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

Path of Exile

Anyone play it? I was checking it out on steam and it’s free to play. Buuuuut I’m kinda in-between.

Tell me your thoughts, I value them more than google/youtube reviews…

Profile Photo

Reply To: Path of Exile

SafariJoe, Exorcist83 and myself play it. We got a MG guild running with a stash filled with loot. 😉 So it should be easy for you to start.

Suggest you find a good beginners build on the forums (under classes/builds): http://www.pathofexile.com/forum

If you don’t follow a build of some sort you gonna be rekt by monsters, when you reach lvl +50. We play in Legacy btw (non-HC).

Profile Photo

Tried this today for the first time after seeing this thread, not quite sure how this game slipped passed me being a D2/3 nut 🙂

Played 90 mins so far leaving me still well in the ‘noob’ stage but enjoying it a lot.

Not looked at builds or a wiki etc… yet, just thought i would jump right in, enjoying it. D2/3 (and even Torchlight 1 & 2 to some extent) grabbed me for hundreds of hours…hopefully this will be the same!

10/10 to sheppy for pointing me towards it 😀

Profile Photo

I just redownloaded it. But not sure I will play alot

Profile Photo

@crit What is your playername? I can invite you to guild 😀 If you need any help with bosses, builds or boost, let me know.

@mccollish If you need any help, you can f*** off. 😀 I’ve never helped anyone so much as you, when I gave you lecture after lecture in PoE… 😛

Profile Photo

hahahaha sorry too stoned at those times to learn anything xD
But still, I taught you patience …

Profile Photo

@remi

Thanks 🙂 I will add peanut when she can sit on her chair for more than 2 minutes (bad back atm) 😀

Up to rank 12 so far with my Ranger, don’t think this quite drags me out of the ‘noob’ section yet though.

Just got past the first ‘boss’ at the prison 🙂

Profile Photo

Would you recommend waiting for 3.0 before starting, or to just go ahead and do it now? I’ve played for 10 hours in June 2015, but never really got into it.

Profile Photo

@sunzitaow This league ends 29th May, so still quite some time to play in it. I’ve had a 1 year break from the game, and there is so much new stuff in it. So yes, good idea to jump in and check it out. 😀

3.0 is gonna be huge though, can’t wait for the new acts/story.

Profile Photo

@remi

I got two friends on board and we’re starting new characters tonight. I’m hyped already :D. It’s sad that I don’t have much time to play games at the moment.

Profile Photo

@sunzitaow Let me know your playername, so you can get access to the awesome guild stash 😀

Profile Photo

@remi It’s “ItsMeTaom” thanks a bunch, but first i gotta learn what’s actually good and how all this stuff works.

I LOVE THIS GAME

Profile Photo

Found this. Hope it can help.

d

And some videos if you have no clue:

+1 to Remi

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.