Path of Exile

Forums Games Other Games Path of Exile

This topic contains 29 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  NL-WARFACE 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
Profile Photo

Path of Exile

d

If you are new to RPGs or played Diablo3 or older you should give this a chance. I’ve never played much Diablo and really starting to like this game + played it alot recently. Made to maps with my marauder character and got an lvl 62 ranger (a bit stucked with it due to bad equipment).
d

Also voted for best game of the year by gamespot: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/pc-game-of-the-year-2013-winner/1100-6416467/

It is free on Steam or non-steam. You don’t buy to win this game. Only thing you can use money for is more space in your loot chest or stupid gimmicks like a fox/bird running around with you doing nothing.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/238960
https://www.pathofexile.com/

I’ve set up an Monkey-Gamers guild in it, I’m currently on Domination (which will be moved to standard on Feb 23rd, when new leagues start).
I do have quite alot of loot and gems that I want to give away to any of you who wants to start playing / or already plays it.

Profile Photo

Reply To: Path of Exile

I played the open beta and got bored after 20 minutes. Maybe i’ll give it another try.

Profile Photo

Remi
I have been asking for months in the chat if any mgs play poe and now you post this! lol welcome to the club mate. I play only on Nemesis but if you are rolling in Domination I can join as well. How do I find you?

Profile Photo

Nice!

You can add me (my two main characters): Remibob / Remiflap

I can add you to the guild. Got enough gems/equipment to start a bow/melee character, if you fancy.

Profile Photo

I have no character in Domination so I have to start from scratch lol. Are you interested in joining HC or Nemesis?

Profile Photo

Theo, you got move to standard aswell?

If you have, do you by any chance have some super bow or Bringer of Rain I can borrow? ๐Ÿ˜›

Profile Photo

I have a char in HC that have it I think. I can kill it lol

Profile Photo

Let me check..

Profile Photo

you dont want to try Hardcore Remi?

Profile Photo

I’m up for some hardcore, when I’ve finished my current build with Witch.

Do you have any build suggestions for HC? I’m up for anything that is not Marauder or Ranger.

Profile Photo

EVE

Profile Photo

going to try out Summoner build on standard in preparation for the next hardcore league.

Profile Photo

You did’nt answer my last posts. Do you any good / easy builds for HC?

Profile Photo

You didโ€™nt answer my last posts. Do you any good / easy builds for HC?

well it’s pretty hard to answer… most of the HC builds are built for survivability and very gear dependent. With new season/patch I am not so sure any more. We can figure it out together, one RIIIIPP at a time ๐Ÿ™‚

btw, Summoner build sucks in the low level. not fun to play at all..

Me and Denis just started new characters on normal! How do we find the Monkey Gamer Guild?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.