Post your PC pictures!

Forums General Discussion Hardware & Software Discussion Post your PC pictures!

This topic contains 97 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  aalio 5 days, 12 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 98 total)
Profile Photo

Reply To: Post your PC pictures!

Those mechanicals are not for everyone, i dont like them because of the rattle
last KB-update was Deathstalker, i think also better aesthetics, but also completely silent when typing

View post on imgur.com

Profile Photo

1680×1050 best res EU

5940×1080 is way better ;D

Profile Photo

Fully agree, ever since I’ve tried the “silent” keyboards I’ve been in love.

Linear switches like Cherry MX Red/Black are very quiet. And if someone slams key caps to the ground you can use rubber orings.
I have my Tesoro Durandal with Cherry MX Brown (tactile bump) and I don’t think it’s loud. And now that I’ve tried mechanical keyboards I can’t go back because it’s just to good (and I think next time I’ll take Blue switches (tactile bump and click)).

And chiclet keyboard for desktop? Or is it better than chiclet keyboard like in Lenovo business laptops?

Profile Photo

I have a random generic one and for me it feels smoother and like the time to punch the key in is almost non-existant.

Profile Photo

Those mechanicals are not for everyone, i dont like them because of the rattle<br>
last KB-update was Deathstalker, i think also better aesthetics, but also completely silent when typing

<iframe id=”imgur-embed-iframe-pub-a-cWz0D” src=”http://imgur.com/a/cWz0D/embed?pub=true&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.monkey-gamers.com%2Fforums%2Ftopic%2Fpost-your-pc-pictures%2Fpage%2F6%2F%23post-23353&w=540″ scrolling=”no” class=”imgur-embed-iframe-pub imgur-embed-iframe-pub-a-cWz0D-true-540″ style=”height: 500px; width: 540px; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px;” webkitallowfullscreen=”true” mozallowfullscreen=”true” allowfullscreen=”true”></iframe>
<script async=”” src=”//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>

I’m looking for a chiclet keyboard too. Ideally one that doesn’t put the apostrophe key (well, for norwegian keyboard settings anyway) above the enter key.
Drove me nuts on my two pink keyboards. I may end up with an apple keyboard for a trial, as they are cheaper than gaming keyboards.

Profile Photo

Tried many different brands and switches of mechanicals but didn’t like them.

@schnoody
this one has it on right side of enter, price wasn’t bad about 100e with chroma lightning.

And i use keys only for typing, i’m playing all games with this http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-keyboards-keypads/razer-tartarus-chroma

Profile Photo

I’m looking for a chiclet keyboard too. Ideally one that doesn’t put the apostrophe key (well, for norwegian keyboard settings anyway) above the enter key.<br>
Drove me nuts on my two pink keyboards. I may end up with an apple keyboard for a trial, as they are cheaper than gaming keyboards.

There’s your problem, pink is usually bad, try out rainbow or in lack of it, lavander purple.

Profile Photo

I’ve been using wired Apple keyboard w/ numpad on Windows for years now. I like chiclet keys. (:

Profile Photo

I just hope I manage not to thumb the space key to death like on my last 3 keyboards.

Profile Photo

😀 iirc I had to fix the space key once by bending the spring or swapping some part around.

Desk

PC

i7 3770K to 4,2 water cooled (H20 Antec)
GTX 1080 Founders Edition
16GB Ram Traumatizrs
Creative Soundblaster Soundcard

Epic selfmade desk
Ultimate Quickfire Keyboard
G400s logitech mouse

You all have some nice builds out there!!

// v1ne

Thanks for your help Jurij

Profile Photo

1000w? 0.o wauw 😀 nice.

Description from my Steam profile.

Computer specs
CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K
Cooler: Scythe Mugen 2
MB: Asus SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK 2
Mem: Kingston HyperX FURY DDR3-1866 CL10 2x8GB
GPU: EVGA GTX980 ACX 2.0
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2
Case: Fractal Design Define R5 (black, no window)
HDD1: GoodRam C100 120 GB
HDD2: Seagate ST2000DM001 2TB
Keyboard: Tesoro Durandal Cherry MX Brown
Mouse: Mionix Avior 7000
Mousepad: Glorious Extended Gaming Mouse Mat
Display: Iiyama ProLite X2472HD
Display2: BenQ GL2040
Soundcard: Fiio E10K Olympus 2
Speakers: Microlab Solo 7C
Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT880 250ohm
Microphone: Blue Snowball

Overclocking
CPU: 4600MHz
Mem: 1866MHz 9-10-9-28 1,5V
GPU: 1456MHz core, 2000MHz memory, TDP mod 162% power

Also hidden under the desk is APC Smart-UPS 1500VA capable of sustaining 980W for 6 minutes and APC power strip.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 98 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.