Rainbow Six Siege

Forums Games Other Games Rainbow Six Siege

This topic contains 30 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Fullback 3 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

Rainbow Six Siege

Benzen, Gonzo and me are playing atm and need some more guys for teamwork 😛 It’s 45 bucks on steam atm and really fun! Netcode is sometimes not the best but that does not happen very often. It’s way slower than bf so don’t expect the same experience.

Reply To: Rainbow Six Siege

@fullback Thx for making this 🙂

Yeah we have been playing this A TON over the last days and it’s great.

The game is preatty intense/hardcore and you really need to be patient. Communication is crucial!

Watch this!

And check some live streams to see if this game is something for you

Profile Photo

This is not real rainbow six. This is like… csgo+cod ;_; – in nutshell -> https://puu.sh/lNu8A/b7dc0d5e57.jpg

I go back to Raven Shield <3 :_:7

@ameno I understand where you come from. But the shield can be countert preatty good with team work (flanking), good aim (you can shot the arms/shoulders), explosives and toxic gas. They do however still feel a bit cheap and should be a bit weaker IMHO.

I’ve also been front knifed when carrying the shield xD So yeah that’s a thing apparently xD

Profile Photo

As much as I’d love to play with you guys, so we could have a full double date going, I wanted Siege to be like R6:Raven Shield too much.
It’s not a terrible game, but it’s also very much not R6 to me.

Ubisoft – not gonna happen. Been disappointed by them just one time too many to buy anymore games of them.

Profile Photo

I got it for free with my GPU so I’d like to play with you 🙂
(Haven’t played much so I’m a total noob in this game ^^)

@xc4sper21 NP! I’m also a SUPER noob. I still can’t believe some of the stupid shit I’ve done so far xD

As long as you use VOIP I’ll be happy 😉

Hit me up on Uplay. My name is “NomN0m”. The second nom is spelled with a zero instead of an o.

Ehehehe Casper never worry about that, they are used to play with me 😀 Hope we can all play together soon! 🙂

I like this game, but imo it’s very different from battlefield.. More sneaky, more (actual) tactical waiting..

I am gonzolinus on Uplay (:

Profile Photo

I think the game is really cool but not worth the 50 bucks espacially there is no story and nothing. Just like battlefront thei’re selling you a half game for the full price.

At least for me 😛
Looking forward to play with you 🙂

Profile Photo

I know that John will maybe buy this game next week. I got it too, anyone else ? Let’s try to have a full squad 😉

Hi everyone. I play this game in a regular basis too. Add me at steam/uplay with same nickname if you want to. I’m a little be addictive to this game right now (lvl >100, 200+ hours) but still noob (ranked w/l=1.3, rank=gold2-3).

A few news about this awesome (in-general) game http://blog.ubi.com/42553/
Most important thing –

On a related note, if you play on a Windows PC, you can jump into Rainbow Six Siege for free this weekend, April 14-17, on Steam and Uplay. If you decide you want to keep playing, the game will be on sale throughout the weekend at 40% off the Gold edition and 33% off the regular edition.

Someone wanna test it?

Seems R6 has player problems:

New Starter Edition: full game for 15€ instead of 40, how do you pay the difference? with your time. You will have to grind 10 times more to get the same unlocks, but still, seems like a very good deal.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.