Rather Short Shooting Stuff Guide

Forums Games Battlefield 4 Rather Short Shooting Stuff Guide

• This topic has 27 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Dag.
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
Profile Photo

Reply To: Rather Short Shooting Stuff Guide

Question for you Kuzhov, it seems that you know everything about the game. Does the laser has an impact of your aim when you aim with the right click ? I’m not sure, but I think that maybe, my lovely ACW r is aiming a bit better at mid range with the laser turned on

Profile Photo

Short answer: it doesn’t
Long answer: it does affect that short interval when you start holding right mouse button, your spread starts reducing from lowered by laser hipfire spread to minimal ADS spread.
Heavy barrel all the way, anyway.

Profile Photo

Question for you Kuzhov, it seems that you know everything about the game. Does the laser has an impact of your aim when you aim with the right click ? I’m not sure, but I think that maybe, my lovely ACW r is aiming a bit better at mid range with the laser turned on

One more thing to note about laser sights in BF4: enemies can and WILL see them, even through walls (yay frostbite), so when you spawn, turn it off, and only turn it on when you’re absolutely sure you’re gonna meet and enemy in CQC.

Profile Photo

For me, its unclear if its enough to have laser/light just attached, or does it have to be turned on?

Profile Photo

One more thing to note about laser sights in BF4: enemies can and WILL see them, even through walls (yay frostbite), so when you spawn, turn it off, and only turn it on when you’re absolutely sure you’re gonna meet and enemy in CQC.

Doing it already but thznk you for thé tip

I just want to add another argument for having it turned on on mid distances: It blinds the shit out of players with FLIR/IRNV.

How do you turnoff your laser?

How do you turnoff your laser?

Default key is “T”

Profile Photo

Jeff, come to my bedroom and I will show you.

♥‿♥

I tend to instinctively hit T as soon as I spawn now lol, I sort of wish it would remember that you want it turned off between spawns (like gun fire mode). Then again I’d keep turning it back on by mistake.

I still run it because it is useful if you know there is somebody using FLIR or IRNV, I turn it on to blind them in that situation.

I have the laser/light toggle on one of my thumb buttons to be able to switch fast on and off again – works like a charm on zavod night.

Profile Photo

For me, its unclear if its enough to have laser/light just attached, or does it have to be turned on?

You can see your crosshair widen as you turn off the laser, so the effect on hipfire is only there when the laser is on. Or was the question about whether or not you still saw them through walls when off?

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.