Regarding Spawn Beacons

Forums Games Battlefield 4 Regarding Spawn Beacons

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
Profile Photo

Reply To: Regarding Spawn Beacons

As I said before, any solution or rule MG sets up works for me. I like remi´s idea as it is imo very fair. If its generally known at least to server regulars that on inf maps sneaky beacons are NOT TO BE USED PERIOD I think that´s fair and very clear. Of course some randoms will use them, but that´s not the point. Of course, as I almost never use sneaky beacons I sacrifice little 🙂

I agree, as long as there are choppers to take it down, there is not problem with it, but on these glitchy spots where it is hard to determine if a spawn beacon is there in the first place, it should not be used for fairness reasons.

but on pearl market 3/10 guys plaing sniper, detection balls everwhere, motion sensors on every corner so this kind of beacon is no problem to find imo. Worst is camping C on Shanghai with Anit air team 🙂 like on my last game.

vlad is a good player and a nice guy, although his English is sometimes hard to understand….so having said this I am sure if we just asked him to stop he will…..the beacon on pearl is not hard to get rid of so we may well see more people putting the beacon there in the future….I see remi`s point of view on keeping the server fair for everyone. good to know where beacon is though for future clan wars

I got a bit of an issue with Vlad and his beacons tbh. Once he completely ignored me (and RedSox) saying not to put the spawn beacon there, the other time, when I asked about how he got there he replied with an ominous “he can send me a video and only me, the others don’t need to know about it”. Hit me a bit on the wrong foot.

Well i hope things are somewhat clearish now.

Profile Photo

Just make sure you set rules about beacons that are and can be easily enforced so it’s not up to luck which admin is on the server if you’re beacon is allwoed or not.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.