Ripingping – Application *ACCEPTED

Forums Recruitment Recruitment (OPEN) Accepted / Denied Applications Ripingping – Application *ACCEPTED

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

Ripingping – Application *ACCEPTED

Hey,

I always have great time on your server so I figured I’ll give it a shot at applying.

If you read my introduction-topic you might know a little bit about me but heres a short summary: 22 year old soon to be IT-engineer/Part time developer from Finland that loves gaming.

Hope to see you on the server! And i promise that I will try to pop in on mumble/Discord sometime soon.

Reply To: Ripingping – Application *ACCEPTED

Hello and welcome @ripingping.
I am happy to see your application and already played a few rounds with and against you.
Don’t be shy to use VOIP, I think I have the funniest accent 😉 .
Be active on every platform and glory will come soon.

Rick – cbfhonda

Profile Photo

Nice to see you applying 🙂 You kill me all the time, and you’re one of the few non-MG/S7 regulars who use the !assist 🙂 Good luck with your application 🙂

Sorry for not playing that much lately, sadly I been kinda busy but hopefully by next week I will be able to play some more!

Profile Photo

i saw you several time on server but i didnt play with you yet.
dont hesitate to play with MG squad , or give a shout in chat , we will see you then.
i think if you want to have a chance to make part from our community you should be more active on forum as well.
see you later on battlefield.

Thank you for the feedback! I will try to improve on those things.

Profile Photo

Had you in my squad for couple of rounds. You did well on Paracel and Lumphini, maybe a bit quick on the spawn button on Lumphini. Otherwise you follow SL and was active on VOIP.

I have not seen you so much on forums or Discord, but that is hopefully gonna change.

Thanks Remi! Yep, seems like that main point of the feedback I have received so will definitely do that.

Profile Photo

Okey, played a map with you, so far so good, we need to play some more before i can give you my full review 😛

Have noticed that you joined discord, thats good, but you are not werry active there?

follows squad lead, uses voip. and the same as what mievec sad.

Profile Photo

I’ve had some good games with you lately, when we’ve been playing (probably a week ago or so, just forgot to post). But I noticed that you listen to the feedback and did better this time – follow squadleader and used VOIP. It is also nice to see you on Discord.

Glad to hear that Remi. Sadly BF1 has kinda taken over my gaming but haven’t forgotten about BF4 so will hop on and play on the server a bit more!

playing bf1 is also good, just search for those mg’s that are playing bf1 also, squad up with them and after some matches ask if they can leave a review here.

People tend to forget applications, always remind them that you have an open application.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.