Russia World Cup 2018

Forums General Discussion General Chat Russia World Cup 2018

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Peanut 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Profile Photo

Russia World Cup 2018

Well what are you predictions?? Who is going to win, how do you rate your own countries chances?

Are you looking forward to it, doing anything special for it… friends round, bbq, going to the local put to show your support?

Everyone as usual has lots of hype for England but that quickly evaporates when we lose our first game, we get disappointed every year, not by going out just the way we go out! Like against Iceland in the last Euro’s… don’t get me wrong they showed a lot of heart, desire, williness to win(everything that we should be showing every time we step on to the field)
We don’t have players who want to wear the shirt and that’s disappointing. I sort of lost interest years ago when every manager came in and said we are going to change and yet we kept the exact same team as every other manager! Frustrating :/

Any way long story short I will be watching but not getting carried away at England 😉
Well my predictions are that Germany as usual are at least semi finalists probably beating us in the Quarter Final 😛
I’ll go with a Belgium v France and Argentina v Germany semi’s.. IF we can top our group we might have a chance of getting there instead of Belgium!

Good luck to all nations o/

x

Reply To: Russia World Cup 2018

GERMANY! GERMANY!

I’m really looking forward to it, although it’s my first world cup here in Austria and it’s somewhat disapointing that there is nothing going on here in that regard. But well, kinda makes sense since Austria is no big soccer nation :p

I’ll for sure miss the public viewings and the car cavalcades (I hope google translate didn’t betray me on that one..). I remember watching the final 2014 with friends on some huge public viewing, it was awesome. It really brings people together.

As the dutchys ware lamé enough to skip this world cup, I will cheat for the Germans.

Profile Photo

Brazil ftw!

I don’t care much for football but African and South American teams play decently entertaining games.

Profile Photo

The African teams just play with flair and freedom in the way they play. There is never no real expectations in winning so the weight is off their shoulders and they can just enjoy it.
Come on Linc! Brazil! There aren’t a team as they used to be, superstars all round years ago but unfortunately not now. I think the weather will suit most nations as it should be around 20oC / 25oC
Are you putting any bets on for Germany then? Could be a good shout o/
x

Profile Photo

It’s coming Ho…. Damn well the french will win it now for sure

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.