Salty Lumphini Garden

Forums General Discussion General Chat Salty Lumphini Garden

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

Salty Lumphini Garden

Was playing a round on Lumphini last night and I think that everyone that was playing in that match to has noticed that there was a lot of salt/accusing the Us S7 squad of cheating. Near the end of the round the people that where salty towards the s7 squad where eventually kicked bij @kohanka. My persenol question is if it is possible to add something of an automatic warning/kick from the server when bad language is used in the in game chats so we can avoid the salty situation that occurred yesterday.

Profile Photo

Reply To: Salty Lumphini Garden

Jurij (not kohanka) banned that guy for having a chatlog of 3 pages of pure shit. No, there won’t be any language filter implemented.

Profile Photo

Seeing as that salt was meant for Roobard and me, I’d just like to say that I didnt mind, was a bit of fun and a bit of ego-boosting to have someone so salty on my ass, pretty sure Roobard is of the same opinion as we were laughing our asses off.

With that in mind, if a language filter was to be implemented it would limit the banter we can throw at each other and bantering with MGs and S7s is one of the things I like the most in this community 🙂

I was just acting admin to stop his bad attitude, doesn’t work 🙁 I am not admin :(( and I will never be one 🙁

Adding Language filter/warner would be easy. But it’s not perfect solutions because it would catch things like mASS (I think it’s Linc’s example).
In the upcoming weeks I will be exploring more administration options like player reports and admin panel for easier ban management.
For now if someone is really salty and there is no admin around try contacting us through Discord server or post name/screenshot of the delinquent on the forum. Chat history is kept from the beginning of the server. If someone was naughty we can look it up 😉

Profile Photo

Or, this just came to me, give ME admin rights! I have no claim on them but I promise I will not abuse them to kick/ban everyone that kills me in any way.
Promise! Sort of.

I love you both, and you’re both shit compared to the Sheppy. I hath spoke. So it shall be.

Profile Photo

FAIR ENOUGH! I NOW CHALLENGE YOU TO A 1 ON 1!

G18, Single Fire snipeoff!

I want to see this.

Can I have a champion to fight in my stead?

I choose Remi.

@Remi, fight my battles for me?

Profile Photo

well dammit, in that case, I choose @selwe

Wait, shit…

Edit: That moment when you get an email for mentioning yourself in your post

Shall we now find an appropriate date for the match?

Depends when remi is free ^_^

so, this is still a thing that is going to happen or are we going to forget it.

I think Remi is avoiding it because he is scared and kinda crappy…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.