Server Donation / Reserved Slots

Forums Games Battlefield 4 Server Donation / Reserved Slots

This topic contains 271 replies, has 76 voices, and was last updated by  mievec 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 272 total)
Profile Photo

Reply To: Server Donation / Reserved Slots

There is 3 months – 6 months payments, but with the current prices it would be around 180 euroes for 3 months and 350 euroes for 6 months. I think that it is too much money to collect in 1 month, and there always the risk that people simply get tired of BF4 and the server would get empty.

Also collecting at least 50 euroes per month should be realistic as it is only 5 euroes from 10 members.

Profile Photo

ok I agree thats not really a savings that justifies the risk very much. 12€ for a 3 month commitment.. sheesh.. cheapskates..

Profile Photo

done

Chucked in £10 last week sometime and will get in £10 p/m. If I have any spare change over at the end of the month I’ll chuck it in as well.

Are we able to get the donation target bar on the home page of the forum. Just to see what we need. It might prompt people to put in a couple more quid.

Profile Photo

paid 10 pound.

Profile Photo

Thank you all for the donations! We have reached a goal that saves the server for the next month and maybe more (Tuna told me it is up around 70-80 £). The money should be transferred soon to the server (and will be visible in the new widget).

Now donations will still be up and there will be change in reserved slots (so it is like in the old days). Will post a new news post about the whole thing.

Also messing around with the widget that allows you to see server cost directly and easy click-to-donate.

Profile Photo

just chucked in a fiver…

Profile Photo

Done. 🙂

just donated 5 dollars!

just came back from amsterdam so, its a bit tight in my purse in the next month, cant do more 🙁

ps: i forget to put my name on the transaction, its through (yusichen66@hotmail.com/Austria)

20 USD (15.23 EUR) is on the way from tibor@tuboly.net

Stitch_T

Profile Photo

Have any of you recieved some of your money back (if you donated via. gameservers system)?

Got message about the refunding being done now.

Profile Photo

Is the reserved slot in place on the new server?

Profile Photo

Fixed reserved slots on new server. Whoever donated before (2-3 of them got their money back) still have their reserved slots, most of the donations are still in TunaTrunks account.

There will be a new donation system up very soon. Will go through PayPal and people should be able to donate min. 1 EUR.

Donated 20 Euro – Also put a note on to say its from AKA – sliderG

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 272 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.