Server Rules

Forums Games Battlefield 4 Server Rules

This topic contains 50 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  JurijPietrowicz 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
Profile Photo

Server Rules

Listed below are the rules for our Battlefield 4 server. They may be updated / tweaked some more.

Rules
No Insults, being a dickhead or Chat-Spam (fx. Racism, constant rage-spam etc.)
No Griefing/intentional teamkilling (Doing stupid stuff to annoy people)
No Lonewolves (Have to be in squad)
No Cheating/Aimbotting/Hacking/Statspadding
No Un-Cap Vehicle Stealing (fx. stealing the enemy chopper on Shanghai)
No Excessive Un-Cap Camping (AA sitting in base for more than 5 minutes)
No excessive baseraping (fx. if you have all flags, allow the enemy to get out of their uncap. Or fx. Chopper Spawn on Shanghai, allow Choppers to come out of their base)

If you have any more suggestions or wanna discuss some of these, then please post in this topic.

All of them are kickable reasons. If they get repeated they are ban-able. Only Cheating etc. are ban-reasons.
If you report any admin abuse, then please tell us and we will sort it out.

Profile Photo

Reply To: Server Rules

Is there a in-game command to print it in the game chat?

Profile Photo

no baseraping as well?

werent suicide jeeps allowed in 2142?why not here

Profile Photo

Usually i didnt die… Maybe you need to stay alive, then it is allowed 😛

Profile Photo

no baseraping as well?

I think no baseraping is given but how do you define baserape? On some maps the the first flag is just outside the UCB. Dawnbreaker E flag is a good example of this. I’ve seen many times people cry about baserape when the other team is defending E and other teams players are coming down the road from UCB. If the people on E shoots you or the tank on the road, you’re still in UCB.

As for Jihadjeeping, it was not allowed in 2142… or BC2… or BF3.

I do think however that we could allow it. Sure it’s kind of cheap tactic, but I think the impact of it is not as big anymore as it was in 2142. And it’s fun to do. 😛

I believe the longest vehicle respawn times is 1 minute in BF4 whereas in 2142 you would have to wait 5 minutes for the walker to respawn in Camp G. So basically losing a vehicle is not an issue in BF4 as you’ll be back in new one shortly after you respawn.

Is there a in-game command to print it in the game chat?

@ and ! in front of the command control the visibility of the command. Correct me if I’m wrong but @ shows the message to in the chat and ! only shows it for the person being kicked.

To be fair in the older games you could disable/destroy a tank with 1 good hit up its arse. Now it takes like 3-5 rpg’s to kill a tank depending on the angle and if you hit a sweet angle the first time the tanks usually bearing down on you by the time you’ve reloaded.

I wouldn’t mind jihad quads/bikes/jeeps, they should be fair game in this one considering how much harder armored vehicles are to kill unless your in another vehicle. I also enjoy the challenge of hitting an incoming jihad jeep before it hits me lol.

Profile Photo

What about jet ramming? 😉

Profile Photo

Edited the rules.

Jet ramming? It happens sometimes by accident, so it would be hard to say if it was their intention.

If you’ve got the mad skills to hit an IFV with a Jet with C4 on the front in Dawnbreaker, you deserve a reserved slot not a kick/ban 😀

Profile Photo

Added:

No UCAV Spamming/kills

Profile Photo

Added two more rules!

so is base rape allowed or not? I asked someone to kick a few players last week because as soon as I spawned in the base they where killing me and many others but he refused and said don’t spawn there????

Also – is Jihad allowed or not??

Profile Photo

Enemies shooting in the uncap is a no no for me, warning them first is a safe idea rather than kicking straight away!

Spawning in on a flag is just unlucky, yes move to another flag or back to base, as the spawn system is just wrong in this game as it was in the last couple of bf’s

x

Profile Photo

Baseraping is allowed, because there is exceptions.

Alot of the frontflags are so close to enemy uncap border, that you are basically baseraping as soon as you defend the flag (Zavod is a could example).
DICE already implemented the no zone for enemies, so you cannot enter it.

Besides if an enemy shoots on you from uncap, should you not shoot back? Even when it is from A or F/E flag on Zavod/Shanghai + others.

Jihad is allowed. Vehicle spawns so fast, that there is no real difference like in 2142, where vehicle spawning was long. Besides don’t see jihadding happen so often (except on Golmud).

Now we could make some weird rule like “No excessive Un-Cap camping”, which would mean like a sniper shooting into un-cap on Shanghai all the time. Would that be a somewhat compromise for you guys?

If you report any admin abuse, then please tell us and we will sort it out.

Hello everyone.
Hello Remiflop aka Remi))

You’re the coolest admin here. I guess you just delete my post)

Explain the reason why I was kicked from the game? In fact, I know the reason – you do not like to die from my cruise missile. But I want a public speech. I really wonder what rule could disrupt the commander of the opposing team 🙂 Maybe killing admin? Hehe.

Here is the report: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/en/battlereport/show/1/518725889385597248/226816427/
I was kicked almost at the end of the round, it did not stop our team win.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.