Server Rules

Forums Games Battlefield 4 Server Rules

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
Profile Photo

Reply To: Server Rules

Hey Fairkater. No, I won’t delete your post, because this sounds like a big mistake. First of all was there any kick reason?

If there was no “reason”, then you could have been kicked by:
– Punkbuster error sometimes gives “kicked by admin” messages
– Kicked for reserved slots – People who donate for the server gets reserved slot, which means it auto kicks someone on the server for a player-slot – maybe someone took over your commander slot?
– Maybe it was BF4 acting weird? I mean we all have gotten a million kicks/errors from this game already.

Sorry if you feel that I did it? I don’t really understand why I should have kicked you. Cruise missiles is a part of the game, so getting them in my head is totally fine by me. 😉

Hmm, ok, then I am sorry.

Why I thought it was you? )) You want me to kick for my orders)

Profile Photo

Did someone go full rogue yesterday with kicks? Someone complained on our Battlelog Platoon and I got a PM from someone else on the website.

Maybe relax with the kicks and let people steam off in chat couple of times. Warn them instead and if they keep doing it then kick them.

I wasn’t on for long yesterday but didn’t see anything myself. There were quite a few rants going on in chat a few times but blew themselves out soon enough.

Profile Photo

I’ve seen some people warn users for something simple like a swear word here and there which I think is pretty fucking stupid. 😀

Also while kicking users is the easiest way to deal with cunts you should always try to resolve things by discussing even if it stops you from playing the game for a bit and having to afk chat in main base.

Profile Photo

I Kick people who insults other player when server is full or almost and I always yell a warning before.

Also while kicking users is the easiest way to deal with cunts you should always try to resolve things by discussing even if it stops you from playing the game for a bit and having to afk chat in main base.

“fu” is the usual answer when you try to speak with those “cunts”

Profile Photo

I would like more accuracy about our rules on insults and taunts in the chat. I used to be very strict on it in game, I really hate those. But it happens that I see MGs using it so, if I have to stop to kick for, just tell me. But as long as no one tell me to stop, i wont hesitate a second to kick a MG, a regular or Jesus abusing in the chat.

Profile Photo

I think personal insults, rasism, and excessive grieving are good starting point.

If you referred to me saying “constant flash and smoke spamming is gay”, i meant it, and don’t see it anyway insulting as its not towards person but behavior.

I often monitor the chat too while I am online.
If someone don’t stop the abusing (and I don’t mean the funny swearing) after I warned him 2-3 times I kick him.
The same with the baseraping, it makes me really mad…

Profile Photo

shouldnt we put a new rule?
“no camping or abused shoots from spawn base on vehicles map”

Profile Photo

agreed with aalio

Profile Photo

We have this rule:

• “No excessive un-cap vehicle camping”
  • Which means that people cannot sit in base for longer than a couple of minutes. People are allowed to go back to base and repair their chopper/tanks. Of course there is times if enemy has all flags on fx. Zavod that it is hard to get out of base.

Actually we did not really have a baseraping rule, but change one of our rules a bit:

• “No excessive baseraping (fx. if you have all flags, allow the enemy to get out of their uncap. Or fx. Chopper Spawn on Shanghai, allow Choppers to come out of their base)”
  • Baseraping is sometimes hard to stop and it happens from time to time by accident (some maps you can see directly into enemy uncap), but if it happens too much it should be stopped.

Can I please PLEASE kick for rpg on infantry?! This last week it happened way to often.. And I mean that kind of RPG on infantry hey I cant hit him from here with my noobzorg ak5 or lets jump from C to D and rpg that rooftop.

Profile Photo

Don’t! I would get kicked soo often 😛

Can I please PLEASE kick for rpg on infantry?! This last week it happened way to often.. And I mean that kind of RPG on infantry hey I cant hit him from here with my noobzorg ak5 or lets jump from C to D and rpg that rooftop.

I’d really love that, but you would just have to kick half of the players every round

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.