Server Rules

Forums Games Battlefield 4 Server Rules

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
Profile Photo

Reply To: Server Rules

PPLLEEAASSEEEE :'(

Profile Photo

I understand your feeling about RPG on infantery. But lets be honest, we are using it too sometimes :p

I prefer a rocket in my face if I have to compare to the DMR club dudes on certain maps :p

I have also done this before. You run with the RPG in your hand to shoot a tank. Then, when an opponent suddenly appears, you just shoot with that RPG in your hand on them. Not all RPG on infantry is meant evil.

I don’t, maybe a SRAM at very long distance or rpg when enemy is in cover (IN COVER!!) and Ghostmasta, as I said in my post, not that kind, I absolutely don’t care when that happens.

I am not to much a fan of having all kind of rules on a server. I go more with a “if it is in the game it can be used” mentality and personally I am not bothered with rpg on infantry, i don’t even think it is generally that effective, so a no to ban rpg on infantry from my side.

I can not imagine Virus operation without RPG. C point need to be destroyed 🙂 And this smile after kill with RPG on player who was hidding behind wooden shed. I have played on server where DMR was banned, never comeback there.

Profile Photo

(By Virus Xylo means Outbreak, some dumb cunt translated Operation Outbreak to Operacja: Wirus in polish)

Would killing your SquadLeader while sneezing ensure a kick. If the answer is no, then let krusty do something about his cold please. ;o)

Profile Photo

Could i kick someone with sniper ,DMR or even better with tenk ,when he shoot at me!?
PLEASE

What? Why? Just because they are shooting at you? That is NOT a reason to kick somebody.
No…………

Profile Photo

i dont have much to do and i read earlyer post,that complain when they got rpg in head,i tryed to be sarcastic.

i think its skill ,like its sniper or tenk or ??? etc.

Profile Photo

Skill with tank? :O

Profile Photo

Yesterday night on Lumphini garden someone called “kurrakus” was only camping at his Base spawn mortaring also from there non stop.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/775433739307503808/431001026/

There should be a rule (either by rule mechanic such as with sniper limit) or as an additional rule. He was so far back, that you had absolutely no chance in killing him. That could be considered “baserape”, but it is so annoying. Imagine if a full squad is doing that.

Tbh: I raged and insulted him, because this is something I totally DO NOT SUPPORT (hah, what a pun when he is playing Supporter …). I even tried this myself using mortar too on him. 1 hit, then gets back healed instantly by a squadmate. And his profile shows also, that he is used to do that (1k+ kills with mortar).

Cheers.

Profile Photo

There is a rule about this, we just use the word “vehicle” in it, but it also includes mortar etc.: “No Excessive Un-Cap Vehicle Camping (AA sitting in base for more than 5 minutes)”

Probably should make the rule more specific, but you are in your right to be mad at this player for mortaring.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.