Server Sponsership – Vote now!

Forums Important Stuff and Information News & Server Information Server Sponsership – Vote now!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  John Clark 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

Server Sponsership – Vote now!

Hi Guys,

A few years back I was a member of -[MG]- in TF2. I’m now a Director of a new hosting company GoServUK Ltd. I’ve spoken to Remi and Linc and were going to be offering you some game servers in sponsorship.

I’ve been told you guys would like a Minecraft server? Just wanted to also find out if you might want any other game servers, and also if you want any mods on the MineCraft? Bukkit, tekkit etc.

Vote now! πŸ™‚

Cheers,
Hunter

(John – GoServUK Ltd)

Profile Photo

Reply To: Server Sponsership – Vote now!

Hello and welcome fella or should I say welcome back o/

Seen as though bf4 is imminent, I’m sure some are looking into this…

x

Profile Photo

Minecraaaaaaaaft πŸ˜€

And BF4 too πŸ˜›

and btw what was your MG name?

Profile Photo

Available game server: http://www.goserv.co.uk/view-all-games/

We would like a Minecraft server (just a stock server). Would it be possible to install mods on it? Or we just run a Bukkit server as stock?

Game name was -[MG]- Hunter. It’s been probably nearly 2 years now however! πŸ™‚

If there is a game not listed you would like, theres no issue getting it setup!

Also, we will be happy to host BF4 servers, unfortunately there are only limited providers at the moment that are able to host Ranked servers though.

On the note of MineCraft, if it’s setup as a Bukkit server you can still connect from your normal MineCraft game as it’s a server side client. Just add’s a lot of neat features and a heck of a lot of plugins available.

Cheers πŸ™‚

Right chaps, after speaking with Linc we’ve now set you up a TF2 match server! Enjoy!

I’ll be catching up with Remi shortly to get the Minecraft server all online!

Profile Photo

Thanks for that. ^^

I think someone mentioned Timber mod is fun. I assume it has something to do with being able to chop down trees?

Profile Photo

that was me… Timber Mod is amazing, you chop the lowest tree block and the tree falls

Profile Photo

Could we get a Bukkit server?

You can message me on Steam (offline msg, if I’m not on).

Could we get a Bukkit server?

You can message me on Steam (offline msg, if I’m not on).

Hi chaps! Sorry for the delay in responding. I’ve been chatting to Linc on steam and waiting to spot Remi online! Seems I’m on when your not!

If you’re still after a MineCraft server just drop a message here and I’ll get you hooked up!

The TF2 match server is getting some good use so I hope you guys are enjoying it!

Cheers!

Profile Photo

If you’re still after a MineCraft server just drop a message here and I’ll get you hooked up!

YES!

Profile Photo

Fuck me, Is that you Hunter?? Christ you done well with your self. Hope all is well, nice to see that you haven’t forgotten your roots in MG πŸ˜‰

Fuck me, Is that you Hunter?? Christ you done well with your self. Hope all is well, nice to see that you haven’t forgotten your roots in MG πŸ˜‰

I’ll get a server setup in the next few minutes and drop Remi the details!

And haha, loving the response! It sure is me!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/floppyhunter/

Think I’m the only person with the original TF2 MG profile pictures! Add me on steam pal!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.