Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Forums General Discussion Movies and TV Star Wars: The Force Awakens

• This topic has 17 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Remi.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

Reply To: Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Did see the movie now too over the christmas days. I liked it. I was well entertained, not more but also not less. And since this is more or less what Star Wars is for me anyways (pretty good entertainment) I was not disappointed.

My suggestion for honest movie title: “Star Wars Episode 7: The coincidence awakens” or “Star Wars Episode 7: It is really just Episode 4 again”

Did see the movie now too over the christmas days. I liked it. I was well entertained, not more but also not less. And since this is more or less what Star Wars is for me anyways (pretty good entertainment) I was not disappointed.

My suggestion for honest movie title: “Star Wars Episode 7: The coincidence awakens” or “Star Wars Episode 7: It is really just Episode 4 again”

JJ is the reboot king, love it or hate it!

This is most likely why he is only contracted to do the one movie, get it back on track where it finished off originally. Let’s hope the Looper director fulfills the double-hardcore fan desires, rather than the regular fans like me who were appeased by this release 🙂

Profile Photo

This was great. Not amazing, but true to the Star Wars universe and first movies. Still many answers open. I found this story about Darth Plagueis, if you are bored. I was wondering who this Snoke fella was, and loads of theories around, but maybe he is Plagueis?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.