Stellaris

Forums Games Upcoming Games and News Stellaris

This topic contains 59 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Antoine 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)

Stellaris

One the games I personally really look forward to.

Official Site

Dev diary

Trailer:
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/bxTT258PmNc” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>

Explore a vast galaxy full of wonder! Paradox Development Studio, makers of the Crusader Kings and Europa Universalis series presents Stellaris, an evolution of the grand strategy genre with space exploration at its core.

Featuring deep strategic gameplay, an enormous selection of alien races and emergent storytelling, Stellaris has a deeply challenging system that rewards interstellar exploration as you traverse, discover, interact and learn more about the multitude of species you will encounter during your travels.

Etch your name across the cosmos by uncovering remote celestial outposts, and entire civilizations. Will you expand through war or walk the path of diplomacy to achieve your goals?

Main Features:
– Discovery Events – Emergent Storytelling.
– Deep & Varied Exploration.
– Enormous procedural galaxies, containing thousands of planets.
– Numerous playable species, each with their own traits and engineering styles.
– Vast number of Unique Random Species.
– Advanced Diplomacy system.
– Ship Designer (even civilian ships can be customized).
– Stunning space visuals.
– Up to 32 player Multiplayer.

Profile Photo

Reply To: Stellaris

Usual Paradox quality, blind buy

One month and counting!

Profile Photo

Hard to wait, already bored with other games. Then in just 2 weeks after release TW:Warhammer hits the store.

Do you follow the Stellaris twitch feed? Apparently this Thursday magic is gonne happen. Like the preorder stuff etc. Also, totally agree, bored of other games 😛

Profile Photo

Nope, only FB and tube

Profile Photo

seems very nice, probably a blind buy too

For those interested, they did a two day long multiplayer stream yesterday and the day before yesterday. It can be funny and interesting to watch if you wanne know more about the game.

Profile Photo

Hadn’t even heard of this games development until I saw this thread and even then didn’t really ‘explore it’, then noticed it was No1 on steams top sellers list today.

Off I go to find a YouTube gameplay vid not really expecting much…..sat through the whole 40mins 😀

Game does look really good – pre-order done! 😀

Hadn’t even heard of this games development until I saw this thread and even then didn’t really ‘explore it’, then noticed it was No1 on steams top sellers list today.

Off I go to find a YouTube gameplay vid not really expecting much…..sat through the whole 40mins ?

Game does look really good – pre-order done! ?

Nice!

To all other monkeys that have bought/will buy it. Perhaps it could be fun to play it together a multiplayer game? Granted it will take some time and planning but should be cool in the end 😛

Profile Photo

If the logistics of that can be sorted out…..count me in 😀

Although the game not being released at midnight was a bit upsetting 🙂 , had my early hours planned :).

6pm (uk time) is the release i think 🙁

Peace!

Edit 9/5/16

Played 4 hours of this tonight after its release at 6pm, and just wow. What an absolutly fantastic RTS. Loved every minute.

Profile Photo

Feels pretty slick after few hours. Comparing to other 4X-games we have winner here.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.