Strike on Nice

Forums General Discussion General Chat Strike on Nice

This topic contains 19 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Nahltir 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

Reply To: Strike on Nice

As you all know, I went to nice recently to see a friend, luckily he and his family are ok, and they were no where near the attack, purely because everything was on the TV at the local bar so they decided not to go, but still, it was a little too close to home and I don’t like it, but I still love the people and I would never point fingers at a specific religion because it only takes one cunt to ruin it for us all, I mean, look at cocaine… everyone was having a good time, until that one bloke fucked it up for everyone, Jim Jefferies sums it up best…

Here watch a vid:

Profile Photo

Well said and spoken from my heart, Dag and Arque. But even in family some are starting to talk about “hitting back hard” or “revenge”. This tendency that more and more people start to consider violence as a solution to terror, which it is definitely not, worries me. Always good to hear that not everybody starts to slowly turn to the – imo – dark side. But I guess if by chance you or your family is affected directly, anybody would start to want to defend themselves. So I´m not judging anyone who thinks different, I´m just very sure that violence causes more violence. Always.

Profile Photo

Especially against this type of enemy. They aren’t a nation state that can be bombed into submission. You have to defeat the ideology, not the people. Whilst the ideology goes unchallenged there will always be more people to take up the call to arms no matter how many you kill. We need to discover and challenge what makes this an attractive prospect for people in the first place.

Profile Photo

You mean like offer more virgins in paradise? Or at least guarantee thats its young and attractive virgins waiting? Might be worth a try, I´ll ask god next time I see him

Profile Photo

Hi Korbish, glad to hear you and your family are alright.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.