The Art of MG

Forums General Discussion Media The Art of MG

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 94 total)

Reply To: The Art of MG

Wow, that looks like you did some epic climbing and walking then! How long was you there and far did you trek?

Great photos!

Thanks! 🙂

I spent 2 nights at the Hugo-Gerbers-Huette hut (~2350m in Carinthia close to Tyrolian border, you can see it on the 2nd and 4th picture) visiting a good friend who is host there. I only spent time in its surrounding and unfortunately the weather was quite mixed (rain and visibility could be reduced to ~10m within minutes – the last day i even had to go down during heavy snowfall) and since I was alone and I am also not the most experienced I couldn’t go far.

But i was only hiking. Since a year or so i go bouldering but I intend to get into climbing in the near future as well.
It definitely wasn’t my last time in the mountains and next time i want to do a proper tour. 😀

Bouldering! You are a brave man, I like floors, ladders, lifts, at a minimum a rope and a parachute are essential for a scaredy cat like me 🙂

You’ll be needing a GoPro then for future “holidays”, I look forward to them! 🙂

Thats funny because parachuting wouldn’t be anything for me. I guess i have to “stand” on something. 😀

Profile Photo

Taken with my nex-5t. First time using Lightroom / Photoshop on the phone, probably went a bit overboard with the editing. 😀

d

d

d

d

d

d

d

Profile Photo

they aint working @remi

Those are some nice blank spaces, I can really feel the emotion

@remi upload them to google drive and share the link.

*put them in a zip file and upload the zip file to g drive and than share the link.

Art

I took this after drinking….

Profile Photo

I think this should work.

Rome

very nice.

Profile Photo

I don’t I’ve seen your Rome pictures before.

Here’s a couple pictures for thsoe of you who don’t follow me on social media.

Nice, almost forgot about that thread 🙂
Some random pics from last year:

Profile Photo

Very nice! I really liked the one of the stones, it’s really got something to it. Photoshopped? 😀
It’s been a while since I made some myself but I’ll take the camera with me to scotland and see what I can get. Architecture, landscape and so on. Wish me luck 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 94 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.