The division

Forums Games Other Games The division

This topic contains 115 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  Darasuumkote 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 116 total)
Profile Photo

The division

Hello
Just to let everyone know that it’s an open beta for the PC on the 19th February if anyone was wanting to play.
Add your thoughts below once you play it or thinking about playing it ๐Ÿ™‚
<3

Reply To: The division

If there isn’t real end game for this, I think it’s going to flop no matter how many DLCs they announce. It’s same story as Battlefront.

The game tho looks really god, both gunplay wise, graphic wise and potential wise.

Profile Photo

PLZ UBI! Don’t fuck this one up!
I’ve been hyped for this game since they announced it but I’m getting really concerned because of the things I heard about the previous beta. Let’s hope for the best ๐Ÿ™‚

Profile Photo

I nearly came in my pants the first time I watched and heard about this ๐Ÿ™‚
I hope they don’t fcuk it up either! Looking forward to playing it and if it has potential then I’ll be buying it ๐Ÿ˜‰ <3

I’ll play the open beta weekend if there will be people to play with (DeithWX on uPlay), cause playing solo is just boring

I’ve just played the beta weekend of it last month and thought it was awesome. It’s a mixture of watchdogs, MG5 and Deus Ex.

Getting used to everything like gadgets and abilities and using them fluidly is important if you are playing on the hard levels. But it works well and looks stunning on ultra settings.

If you are playing the open beta I’m up for it as it is fun even when playing with randoms.

Profile Photo

Tadaaa another graphics downgraden because it would be unfair that the PC version has much better graphics than the console-version”. Illuminati?

They were talking about AI, scripts and density which has to be tooned down because consoles, graphics would kill any PC so they had to go anyway (they’re still killing performance during beta)

They’ve confirmed there is no downgrading for PC and it isn’t a port from the consoles either. You’ll need a decent GPU to run it though in all it’s glory. And it is glorious to look at.

Profile Photo

Mmmmmmmmmmm excited o/ woo hoo
x

Theyโ€™ve confirmed there is no downgrading for PC and it isnโ€™t a port from the consoles either. Youโ€™ll need a decent GPU to run it though in all itโ€™s glory. And it is glorious to look at.

I’m not saying Beta looks bad, but Ubisoft isn’t the greatest producer of all time – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D586KqX4x4

I hadn’t seen the 2014 vid and there does seem to be different environments. As for the blue look of it. It depends how much snow has fallen and time of day as it sometimes looks like both the parts of the video.

Either way it doesn’t feel downgraded when playing it. The lighting in it is simply amazing. The multiplayer aspect works well and is lots of fun. There is plenty to do and it’s quite varied. I hope though it doesn’t end up like watchdogs which end up being super repetitive and monotonous.

Profile Photo

I’ll try it this weekend. Hope it will be nice, anyway if I buy it, i’ll wait one month after release. I saw another game, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands but looks like I will have to wait 2017 ๐Ÿ™‚

Profile Photo

What are your uplay names? Mine is, who guessed, xC4sper21 ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 116 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.