The division

Forums Games Other Games The division

This topic contains 115 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  Darasuumkote 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 106 through 116 (of 116 total)

Reply To: The division

It’s raid time! Sadly Dark souls 3 is coming out next week so I will have hard time picking up Division but I’m game for some raiding

I should be lvl 50 dz tomorrow. I need some upgraded weapons, kit and mods. I need golds!

Profile Photo

Ah ah nice 🙂 i’m only 37. I should be back when the patch is released 🙂

Also they removed division tech requirement for lvel 50 crafting so it should be easier to get good gear

Profile Photo

Really? Is that division tech ready for the next update? 🙂 That should be good 🙂
I have all golds 😉 I’m only lvl 37 on dz 🙁 don’t spend to much in there due to being on at different times than others :/ can’t play in there on your own esp further North!
x

Yeah I’m the same Karl. I’ll get some tome on tonight from 8:30pm to 10:30. Mostly though this weekend.

Have been eyeing The Division for a while now, but not sure. Can get the basic game for about 19.99 now on the interwebs, worth it? Or is it really just a “6”?

Profile Photo

The game isn’t too bad after the patch, I mean there is a loot of loot that drops from even patrol’s on the normal map so the DZ you can avoid now unless you want a PVP game but I would say just do all the missions and daily’s just to grab the best loot for you.
Always matchmake even in free roam as that will help you progress/rank up pretty quickly.
x

I’ve played over 500 hours on it but I’ve now given up. If you haven’t played it you will probably love it especially with the new patch but now I’ve done everything I don’t really have anything other ythan collecting more loot of which I probably have all the best stuff and at their peak performance.

As a beginner on it though you will have a good 300 to 400 hours worth of good game play.

I have acquired it. Name on uplay is RC-10-138.

Viewing 11 posts - 106 through 116 (of 116 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.