The "Hook a Monkey up" BFV Thread

Forums Games Upcoming Games and News The "Hook a Monkey up" BFV Thread

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Rick (cbfhonda) 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Profile Photo

The "Hook a Monkey up" BFV Thread

Hello fellow Monkeys,

a few of us have Origin Access Premier. With it, you have the ability to “Refer a friend” up to 4 people, who then get 10 hrs of playtime in Battlefield V “for free”.
This thread is meant to show you how to do it. Also it’s a place to ask and hopefully receive.

Simply state if your are asking for a referral or offering one. Give your Origin ID for easy sharing amongst Monkeys.

How do I give a Referal away?
In your Origin program, look on the left where it says “Origin Access”. You should have four Options now, one of which is “Refer a friend”. After you have selected this Option, you should be provided with a link you can share with your friend, OR you can invite your friend from your Origin Friends list.

I have received an invite from a “Premier-Dude”, but it still wants my credit Card Information”? What should I do?
This is EA we’re talking about here. Of Course they will try and get your Money. But rest assured, you can cancel whatever plan you sign up for straight away. For this, go to your “Options and billing” and find a Point About “Origin Access”. That should give you a button to cancel Membership.

How Long do I get to Play?
Just like the Origin Access Basic, you get to Play 10 hrs of BFV, without any other Content restrictions.

I hope this is all correct. I am taking this from Forum threads online, but it should be the way Things work.
Anyway, lets get to testing.

Profile Photo

Reply To: The "Hook a Monkey up" BFV Thread

Let me be the first to beg πŸ™‚
I’d like to try BFV out, please.

Origin ID: tobenfare

Thank you!

Profile Photo

I have 3 referrals to send out (the wife grabbed the first one πŸ˜€ )

Will gladly send them to anyone that wants one.

I’d welcome an invite if you have any spare too

Profile Photo

PM me on Origin or Discord for the invite link. By the time of writing the post I linked Pinking and Anaesthetic, so I should have two invites left.

Thanks Lauri

I also have 2 more left.
Give me a heads up on Discord for one.

I would gladly take an invite if anybody got one. Hit me up here or on Discord (Banzai262#8020)

Thanks

Don’t see you on our Discord channel Banzai.
Pm me and I send you one.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.