Time to say good bye :(

Forums General Discussion General Chat Time to say good bye :(

This topic contains 16 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  kohanka 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

Time to say good bye :(

I would like to say thx to all of you. It is very hard to me but I must learn, not play if I wana be one of the northman 🙂 I am not saying I will not play, but I need to play not that often like now. So we can name this “break” or “ferie” to Desember.

It was honour to play with you MGs. It is only server I am playing, I don’t know others 🙂 I started with K/D -100 and now it is 1.

First times I was trying to play with good players, now players want to play with me and this is best revard, I am really happy with this.

December 2015 I was trying to speak english, now I am using it normaly (I haven’t speek engelsk 2 years before). Thats was really helpfull.

Specjal thanks goes to Ameno who teach me everything.
Hyper-thanks goes to Schnooody, you know for what 🙂 Tusen Takk!!!!!!

I will try to be on TS not on server, because I need to have contact with you 🙂

I will miss you all, my skill will go down, but that is not important. Most important thing now is learn Norwegian and only this.

PS. MG is like heroin so i will stop playing slowly, like on rehab 🙂 so don’t cry 😛

Profile Photo

Reply To: Time to say good bye :(

Hyper-thanks even. That’s a first for me, haha.
Anyway, take care and happy learnin’. Let me know if you need to practice.

Heh… I started with “Jeg”, this is good symptom 🙂

Now I on this stage of learning that I know what I am gona say, but I know 50% words 🙂

My fiance after 3 months with 3h per week, and 3 months with 40h per week is speaking well, but now she is working with Danish nurses so hard to confirm this 🙂
I think 6 months with 8h in the week is optimal when I still have full time job.

Cya around in bf4 (maybe bf1 /0\). Pretty sure in those spare moments we played together your english was pretty ok?!

Profile Photo

Don’t forget to pour Vodka on it, ok?
But I will see you again, kohanka! 🙂

remember: we are going nowhere and welcome you back whenever!

in the meantime good luck on your endeavours! all the best to you!

All the best to you and that what Brian said.

Profile Photo

Held og lykke fremover Kohanka. 🙂

Profile Photo

All the best my friend, some good games in the short time ive been here.

Wishing you all the best in your future endeavours

Peace!

Good luck with the future. Was always fun when playing with you. Hopefully see you on from time to time

Take care my friend 🙂

Profile Photo

Lykke til, Kohanka!
Hvor i Norge skal du bo?

Frederikstad on first days, we have friends there. I will use quotation here from my favourite film

Akasha:We are home. We live everywhere and anywhere we choose. The world is our garden.

So when is this break of yours supposed to start? Cause I see you on the forums and bf4 all the time 😛 Not that I mind ofc!

but not that often like always, August I will be definietly offline from the game I think 🙁 I will go to other city to learn stacionally

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.