Tournament

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jaws 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Tournament

HEAR, HEAR! HEAR. HEAR!

I propose a small tournament for honour, fame, glory and respect!

The teams shall consist of 2 players: A second man -as driver- and the brave knight riding on the back!
The arms shall be pump action shotguns with slugs and no scopes whatsoever. (We could mix it up a bit on a round by round basis)

The tournament.
The teams shall board a PWC and head toward each other. The brave Knight may fire 1 shell upon the approaching opposing team per pass and 3 points shall be given to the team that kills the knight of the opponent. 1 point shall be given for a kill of the second man. 8 Points shall be the goal to reach, before the winner is declared.
Teams shall pass each other on the right side of another and if no kill occurs on a pass, teams should continue with another pass.

Structure is double elimination with randomly selected pairs in the first round. 1 loss means dropdown to the losers bracket, 2 losses and you are out.

Sign up here in this thread. Tournament may be conducted with a referee present or not and any time the teams can make it.
I think it could be nice if we could pull it off in a single day and match by match, but double elimination tournaments can take a while.
Server settings should be no autoregen, instant vehicle spawn, therefore teams can capitalize on injuring the enemy and we always have pwcs to spawn on.

Proposed map is Siege of Shanghai, Paracel is possible but seems logistically worse. Also Flood zone could work.

Spread the word. Tournament starts as soon as we have at least 8 teams. 16 would be nice.

Profile Photo

Reply To: Tournament

sounds fun, i’m in

Actually it might be even funnier with RPGs.
Wrongns Idea, … I like how his brain works.

Profile Photo

If someone needs a driver I’m available. ^^

as it is not gaming season, lets try that again after the summer. more ppl around i hope

Profile Photo

Sounds like a good plan.

Profile Photo

Sounds pretty damn fun! Count me in!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.