UEFA Euro 2016

Forums General Discussion General Chat UEFA Euro 2016

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 88 total)
Profile Photo

Reply To: UEFA Euro 2016

Ah well, then I guess we both hope for Iceland to steal the runner up spot in group F? πŸ˜›

Profile Photo

Iceland finishing 2nd would be handy…..assuming they dont hand our arses to us in the round of 16 πŸ˜€

Personally I think that Poland will win with Northern Ireland and Ukraine but draw with Germany.

Shame I didn’t bet money on this :C

POLAND CAN INTO 1/8
polan

Dag & Crit, you are now officially my enemies… :p

Profile Photo

Dag & Crit, you are now officially my enemies… :p

lol, a thousand apologies but its everyone for themselves from here πŸ˜€

Don’t get me wrong, just unfortunately it must be either austria or iceland. I hope for an exciting match tomorrow! πŸ™‚

man right now after yesterdays results Spain,Germany,France,Italy and England will have to fight for the qualifiers stage all the way to reach the finals so only ONE team of them can reach the finals . this is going to be intense . By the way Portugal is now losing against Hungary 1-0 while half of Hungary players are substitutes xD the match is still going

Profile Photo

Go Hungary!

Profile Photo

Traustason is every Englishmans favourite player tonight i think πŸ˜€

His 90+4 winner gives us Iceland in the next round instead of Portugal (Englands bogey team).

I Know nothing about the guy but he is now a Legend! πŸ˜€

Peace!

@crit lol πŸ˜€

Congratulations Iceland! Sad to see Austria leave the Championship but their performance in the championship was really underwhelming while Iceland was fighting hard all the time – well deserved.

Maybe most of you won’t agree with me.
I think Hungary became the most lovely team in this championship.
Maybe next round we will fall out, but this team is well deserved a small place in everybody’s heart.
Ria ria HungΓ‘ria!!

Profile Photo

@herrakettu – They had to push for the winner though, and were unlucky to concede right at the end…..glad they did though πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

And yeah Hungary have played well, espically tonight..apart from the last 5 mins playing out that draw…makes sense i know but i hate to see that.

Both them and Iceland punching above their weight…..congrats to them both.

Its at this stage England usually fall apart so both will probably progress further than us πŸ˜€

Profile Photo

Well, see ya this Saturday…

where can I get Kiraly-style tracksuit bottoms?

well now the third place qualifiers are Portugal,Slovakia,Northern Ireland and Ireland. hard luck for Turkey and Albania they played well (at some times) . and I just noticed now the 4 teams from the British Isles have qualified . England,Wales,Ireland and Northern Ireland . that’s insane xD. congrats to all

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.