Up coming events in google calender?

Forums General Discussion General Chat Up coming events in google calender?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Up coming events in google calender?

It would be great to see all upcoming play nights (cs:go, bf4 ,tf2 etc.) whit one look. Google calender would be great or something like that, what you can view whit cellphone.

Profile Photo

Reply To: Up coming events in google calender?

Use Google Groups

If you want to share a calendar with a large group of people, you can add a Google Group. The calendar sharing settings will automatically adjust to any changes in the group’s membership over time. Learn more about Google Groups.

Follow the directions in one of the sections above about how to share.
Instead of adding someone’s email address, enter the email address of the Google Group.
Add people individually

You can also share your calendar by adding individual email addresses.

Follow the directions in one of the sections above about how to share.
Add each person’s email address.

I mean if ppl who organise those events, maintain google calendar or something similar so it would be easy to see upcoming events whit one look.

Profile Photo

I think what Duke means is a calendar plugin for the frontpage to show when the next events are coming.

Like the one the right side:
d

Profile Photo

I think Duke actually means Google calendar. The events in the calendar then are displayed on your phone calendar if you have android phone or use google calendar on other devices.

I think its a great idea. Displaying a Calendar on the homepage or using google calendar, both make it a lot easier. and if the young folks want to see it from their mobile phones then let them have it. I never used google groups or google calendar so far because i have a notebook, … made of paper (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paper) … and a pen … and neither google nor the NSA need to know about me playing pc with my friends. So i go oldschool like the terrorists do, but i won’t oppose.
Personally i favor the calendar on our homepage solution thou.

Profile Photo

I’d forgotten all about paper, that’s going on the shopping list.

Good idea with Google calendar though, I don’t use all their services after having Google+ pushed on me every time I commented on a YouTube video.

🙂
Here is one online calender that we can use http://teamup.com/ks20243b421a23215d/ whit this link you can view, modify, create and delete calendar events.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.