What have you been watching lately?

Forums General Discussion Movies and TV What have you been watching lately?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 119 total)
Profile Photo

Reply To: What have you been watching lately?

Just watched the new film Whiplash and oh my god it was amazing. Can’t remember the last time I finished a movie with my heart racing like that!
So yeah, don’t think about it, just watch it.

I dont know if anyone of you have access to Netflix!! But if you do, give this show a look: “Sense8”.

I just watch the whole season in one day (around 13 hours) and I am amazed by this show. It was weird for me at first, but with episode you will understand a little bit better. Its basically about 8 differenty people from different countries suddenly become telepathicaly connected and are able to share each others knowledges and feelings. And to add some spices to it, there are also bad people who are trying to track them down and “neutralize” them, I think. There is no a lot of action until the end, but somehow this show still remains exciting. It is also just a show which shows us some problematic topic of today: like homosexuality, transgender relations and poverty.

For me it is one of the best shows, i have seen in the past few months. So please, give it a try if you can!

Profile Photo

Finished Daredevil TV series recently, I expected Avengers-style misery and was pleasantly surprised. I can’t wait for next House of Cards season, I love when Danish actors do russian accent 😆

Profile Photo

I just started watching Broadchurch, does anyone know what should I expect? Because for now I can’t understand a word without subtitles 😆

Profile Photo

Never heard of that. 😀

Great series Kuzhov. The two series so far are intertwining so don’t stop at the first.

Profile Photo

All that britishness makes me hungry for salt & vinegar crisps.

“Humans” has been a surprisingly good series although i like anything sci-fi with robots, thought ExMachina was pretty good too although i could see the ending from a mile away.
what else……watched Ted 2 othernight, and was better than i thought but same with all seth mcfarlane stuff if you like family guy/american dad you will like Ted 2.
Anime..watched first series of something on showbox called “attack on titan” bit shaky to start off but turned out to be brilliant watched whole season in about a week, only to discover season 2 is looking to be out 2016….would have slowed down a bit if i had known.

Profile Photo

When is new Doctor Who season going to be aired?

Profile Photo

So after waiting a long time and watched all the 5 seasons in 2 weeks season 6 starts The Walking Dead :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: cant wait till Sunday, saw the trailer and i see a lot of fun coming, so are there more fans of The Walking Dead here?

Profile Photo

Yep massive fan of the walking dead series 🙂
I watch the likes of Suits, Game of Thrones, Vikings to name a few.
Like to catch Sense 8 and Ballers. Loved Heroes when that was on.
x

Yep me too. Cant wait for the next series and in the meantime there is Fear of the Walking Dead.

This is about how it all started. Not as good yet but has potential.

Profile Photo

Comics of walking dead is much better than the serie.

Gotham season 2 starts Monday !!!

I think Fear The Walking Dead will turn out as good as the original. It’s a slow burn at the moment, but pretty good.

Narco’s on Netflix was really good. Highly recommended.

Profile Photo

Yep massive fan of the walking dead series :)<br>
I watch the likes of Suits, Game of Thrones, Vikings to name a few.<br>
Like to catch Sense 8 and Ballers. Loved Heroes when that was on.<br>
x

I like to watch suits to 🙂 i’m following atm 31 series but some are ended. Just watched the final episode of Last Ship 🙂 the others i like to watch is CSI Cyber, Blacklisd and Homeland, i got all the episodes of vikings but didn’t see an episode of it yet.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 119 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.