What have you been watching lately?

Forums General Discussion Movies and TV What have you been watching lately?

This topic contains 118 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by  Toby 7 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 119 total)
Profile Photo

Reply To: What have you been watching lately?

Can confirm. Westworld is good.

Yes, indeed, Westworld is great and respectful (so far) to the awesome movie.

The Grand Tour started off well.

The Goldberg’s is good fun if your a 80’s kid and ideal for those with precious little time for using a screen for TV 🙂

Profile Photo

First episode of The Grand Tour was excellent, +1 for that 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by  Crit.
Profile Photo

Very much enjoyed Stranger Things and would definitely recommend anyone that hasn’t watched to watch it.
The kids are great in it with also the Sheriff and Winona Ryder.
I’ve been watching The Returned also which is really good, nearly finished the 1st series only 1 left to watch. Both can be found on Netflix
Westworld is also good only upto esp 5 I think so still a few to watch.
Any others to recommend??
x

Have seen Arrival a couple of days ago. It’s very good with a wonderful soundtrack:

Land of mine, Movie based on a true story about a group of German (boys) prisoners that are send to Denmark after World War 2 to clear the beaches of landmines, Its in my opinion a must watch.

Profile Photo

Watched 13 reasons why, which I loved. It has a really good soundtrack, storyline especially the topic as not a lot of tv shows or movies actually pick up on this(Netflix)
You should try and watch Billy & Billie – quite funny in parts if you want something easy to watch. Only 1 series so far but well worth the viewing(this is on sky)

Anything else that we all should be looking out for especially new tv shows

Profile Photo

Brace yourselves, GoT is coming

I liked Arrival as well.

Profile Photo

Legion is amazing. Finished it the other day, good acting, insanely awesome villain, effects and some very memorable scenes. Started watching The Handmaids Tale which is not bad either.

Went to watch the new Alien movie the other day. It’s okish, but makes me miss and love the old movies even more (1, 2 and 3…yes, I like the 3rd one).

Also King Arthur was a surprised, expected a stupid action flick, which is also was, but in a very cool way. Recommend it if you like Guy Ritchie movies.

Profile Photo

King Arthur got lots of very bad reviews! It’s ok then?
Anyone seen Guardians of the Galaxy 2 yet?
x

Profile Photo

Critics don’t like it, but the crowd does. It still got like 7.3 on IMDB. It’s got some of the typical stuff from Guy Ritchie movies (Snatch, Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels etc.), which I find quite cool.

I’ve watched the new Guardians. It’s a good 2′. Not better than the first one in my opinion, but Drax is funnier than ever. The villain is a bit so-so.

The villain is a bit so-so.

It’s a Marvel movie, they never have an interesting villain (admittedly I haven’t seen all)

The Handmaiden (Ah-ga-ssi) (long cut) is really excellent if you like Park Chan-wook.

Profile Photo

Yes I do like Guy Richtie’s film so I may just go and see this next week hopefully

Typical 2nd movie always hard to top the 1st 🙂

need to get back to watching my tv shows as now I have a partner it’s not easy just coming in from work and sticking on the latest show! 😛

x

Profile Photo

Have seen guardians and liked it. But the villain really wasn’t that great… although the idea behind him was kinda funny 😀

I’m also really looking forward to Wonder Woman! I know DCEU didn’t have a good start but this one is supposed to be good. At least I hope so…

I watched guardians too. Very funny but I prefer the first, maybe it is because Guardians of the galaxy 1 was a big surprise at the time!

Anyone have seen Pirates of Carribean ? I go see it tuesday, any tought on it?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 119 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.