Witcher 3

Forums Games Other Games Witcher 3

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  DestroyThemAll (John) 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Witcher 3

Chris… i mean the winter solstice is nigh, dear Gamers and i have to tell you about a game, which i cannot help but recommend.
I just finished the Witcher 3 and its DLCs -Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine- and it might have just done it, might have beaten the last of us and Zelda: ocarina of time for the best game ever made. If you do not play this game you will forever have missed out on it.

There is a Game of the Year edition out, and i think all the DLCs are in it and the whole package is 35 € or sth. If you do not buy that, you are silly.
It took me 250 hours to finish it all. I think you can finish the main storyline in half that time, with plenty of discovery and extra missions undone. Some extra missions or bigger plot points might be lost to you if you rush it thou.

Profile Photo

Reply To: Witcher 3

+1

I bought the goty version even though I already had ‘demo’ version installed with all the DLC. Well worth the money.

Profile Photo

Worst horse ever. Still, I should get back to playing it. I think I have about 10 hours or so in it.

TLoU was terrible btw. 😀

Profile Photo

If I could forget one thing in my life then it would be this damn game…

To play it all over again 😀

Seriously if you have some spare time and a decent PC then go for it! ^^ To be honest the first half of the game is a bit slow but once you think it goes towards the end, you’ve only played half of it.
I haven’t played the first two games and I still enjoyed it (would recommend watching a short Youtube video just to get the main idea 😉 ).

PS: I got the good ending 😛

Hmmmmm, got it on my PS4, but I still didnt finish Far Cry 4 yet 😀
I will start this after I finish Far Cry.

Profile Photo

Got 7 hours logged on steam, really tried with it after all the praise the game gets, but……….found it a bit poo tbh 🙁

Profile Photo

Got 7 hours logged on steam, really tried with it after all the praise the game gets, but……….found it a bit poo tbh

You’re just spoiled with Fallout 4 and can’t handle good RPG xd

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  kuZhov.
Profile Photo

It’s one of my favorite games of all time actually. I guess I like the witcher’s world that much, I’ve been a fan since the first game and read all but the last book (gotta get on that). The DLC are incredible as well (reminds me of expansions of those late 90’s PC RPG’s), well worth the money and with a lot of content, especially Blood and Wine.

It’s a steal at this price for RPG fans.

I fricken loved this game. However, Ubisoft are pricks and didn’t have cloud saving for it at the time I was playing it. After 200 ish hours I had to format my PC unbeknown this was the case and lost all of my saves.

I will go back and play this game again at some point. If you haven’t got it then get it. Awesomness.

Profile Photo

What’s Ubisoft got to do with Witcher?

Just testing schnooody. I should have said GOG. Sorry Ubisoft. I’ll blame them for something else.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.